Malaysian Grand Prix 2011, Sepang International Circuit - Race 2/19

Man of Honour
OP
You saying that without the kers they would be faster? They tested it in practise so I cannot believe that they would run it if it wasn't faster for them.

30 secs to go and only 4 cars have set a lap!

You need KERS here, so yes I'm saying they could be faster without it, but they need it in the race.

Caporegime
i love how bemused they all are that MSC hasn't made it.

He can't cheat anymore and he's getting old. Its no surprise for me

He doesn't have the best car and a no.2 team mate anymore, if Red Bull continue dominating for 7 years Vettel will match his record even though many would class Hamilton and Alonso as better drivers.

Man of Honour
OP
Yep where RBR have perfected last years car, so gains will come slowly. There deffintaley seems to be a thought that the mclaren has untapped potential. Time will tell.

Man of Honour
OP
Oh, you mean if no one had it they would be further ahead than with everyone having it?

Just trying to find speed trap info but this machine is misbehaving :mad:

I'm saying over a single lap there car might be significantly faster without kers, but due to circuit feel they have to run it for the race.

Man of Honour
Yep where RBR have perfected last years car, so gains will come slowly. There deffintaley seems to be a thought that the mclaren has untapped potential. Time will tell.

Yep, many think the McLaren has a lot more to give.

Still can't get Coulthard's "point and squirt" comment out of my mind :s

Back
Top Bottom