Manchester Meet-Up

Caporegime
Just FYI guys....
firestar_3x said:
Well the video is up, needed to setup a new Domain / Host but least we can use this for future events, mind saying that no idea what the download speed is like!

Sorry for the GPS mount in the way its a real pain, had some major technical problems with the camera mount meaning I couldn't locate it properly, but never mind I will know for next time.

Soldato
OP
The camera mount was ingenious, even if it didn't work out the way it was hoped.

Downloading the video now Mark :) Was getting 80kb/s+ but had to limit it to 40kb/s due to my dad playing CS:S and complaining :(

Oh, I've been sorting through my pics and will post some new ones up soon... gotta keep this thread alive for a couple more days.

Soldato
OP
Right, that video was just very cool! Nice bit of driving, and the first bit of footage was brilliant. Glad you got some of Gilly in his hat, I just have this picture as he was taking it off...

gillyhat7wd.jpg

Then he decided to play it cool and do this...

people2np.jpg

Nice to see that I made it onto the video too :p What the hell was I doing?!?!

M0T

M0T

Soldato
Sounds like some good fun to be had on one of these days. Next time I may be able to join in as I can sort of tie it together with a visit to my mate who lives up in manchester.

Btw: agw - I added you on msn in case you were wondering who that was :p

Man of Honour
Its not until I see myself on pics/vids that I realise what effect the gym has had.

People used to call me skinny :/

Oh, and if we're having another one of these how about naming it right. 9/10ths of the meet was in Yorkshire :p

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
The camera mount was ingenious, even if it didn't work out the way it was hoped.

I will sort it out proper for our next event / RR day :)

M0T said:
Sounds like some good fun to be had on one of these days. Next time I may be able to join in as I can sort of tie it together with a visit to my mate who lives up in manchester.

Deffo lots of fun to be had, MM2 will be soonish just hope the weather holds out for another event this year :)

Gilly said:
Oh, and if we're having another one of these how about naming it right. 9/10ths of the meet was in Yorkshire :p

:rolleyes: - that's just a minor technicality ;) Should have been called 'Blue French Car Meet' IMHO

Back
Top Bottom