Manchester United: Frustration

Soldato
If what you're saying is true, then Saha is a prat.

Anyone who annoys Ferguson to this point will go, I can see Saha going, and it's not really a miss tbh.

Soldato
How far is Gary from being fit? Thought he was meant to be fit for the milan game but Fergie never said which one

And havent heard much about Evra - think after he was hacked down in the Sheffield Utd game it doesnt sound great

Huge let off today - was really doom and gloom last night but you never know we might just scrape by now

Permabanned
Breaking News: Fergie to Step down as Manager and become Pope!

_42836335_ferguson203.jpg

Soldato
I'm sure these have probably been posted before using a different name, but some of them definitely gave me a chortle :)

When Nemanja Vidic does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
The chief export of Nemanja Vidic is Pain.
If you beat a team containing Nemanja Vidic in Pro Evo it will cause your PS2 to blow up.
In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Nemanja Vidic could use to kill you - including the room itself.
Nemanja Vidic once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Nemanja Vidic, each testicle is larger than the other one.
Nemanja Vidic grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
Nemanja Vidic once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. It made him blink.
Nemanja Vidic played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
Nemanja Vidic puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
Nemanja Vidic hates The Beatles; two to go.
Nemanja Vidic crossed the road. Nobody has ever dared question his motives.
Nemanja Vidic died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.
Nemaja Vidic once woke up in a foul mood. The result was the Yugoslav wars.
Some people get lucky and kill two birds with one stone. Vidic once killed four birds with half a stone. What's that? You say there's no such thing as half a stone? The four dead birds didn't think so either
Fergie didn't drop Darren Fletcher, Nemanja Vidic dropped Darren Fletcher.
Nemanja Vidic doesn't mark players, he permanently stamps them.
Nemanja Vidic once turned up for training late - Fergie fined the rest of the team for being early.
Nemanja Vidic doesn't head the ball away, the ball heads the other way.
Nemanja Vidic can slam revolving doors.
The 'big bang' was a Nemanja Vidic tackle.

Soldato
OP
What a day. What the **** will be our first 11 next season? I'm guessing Nani and Anderson will be bedded in slowly like we did with Ronaldo, while Hargreaves will probably go straight into the first team.

Considering how much we faffed around last summer (see OP), its nice to have some concrete deals sorted within week of the season finishing.

Soldato
Ripper said:
As pleased as I am to see us getting business done early, it's gonna be a killer having to wait three months to see them play now :(

Aye, but at least we'll see them play in pre-season friendlies. :)

Man of Honour
Linoge said:
Aye, but at least we'll see them play in pre-season friendlies. :)

good point, I think I'll try and get a few tickets for these now, just to see what the new guys are like :p

I do feel though they will be used a quite a bit this season a full pre season will do them the world of good in getting ready, and they have some of the best pros in the businedss to learn there trade from.

Soldato
Still need a full on striker though - but I agree for the future these two are real gems (doesnt harm that they are friends of CR also, believe Anderson knows him but this could be wrong)

Alves or Huntlaar now to be purchased from sales and we should be done

All defensife requirements dealt with by Pique, Evans,Cathcarte and others from youth squad hopefully

Richardson, Silvestre and Saha to go, and possibly Brown & Fletcher (although I would personally keep the last two as they have shown their worth this season)

Soldato
Whoa!
Talk about getting in there quick!
United are gonna have a great midfield/attack, even without a new striker. Get in a good LB/RB and they're all set!
VERY impressed.

Last edited:
Associate

bad news. I think it is a nightmare for him and it keeps coming back.. No wonder fans call him glass man.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not true about Saha. He's had an op but will be back for the start of the season. The quotes are from his old agent who shouldn't be speaking for him anymore in the first place.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Balsa Boy's bloody done this to spite us! Now we can't even get rid of him.

Rooney: Fit
Rossi: Possible loan to FC Porto/Untested
Saha: Injured
Solskjaer: Injured
Smith: Could be leaving

Doesn't really look good. If we don't buy a striker I'll eat ... something.

Associate

Dong Fangzhuo is in the squad but not tested. It is better to get a decent striker like Ruud. In FA final cup, they lacked of someone who can really score like natural striker does. Rooney is great but not a natural striker.

Associate
If Rooney get injured, they will be in serious trouble. I think it may be right time to get Rossi in first team and keep Smith. Smith is like Mark Hughes type player.

Back
Top Bottom