Manor Lords

Played a few hours of the beta and the game is much easier - not because of nerfs but because of a lot of the bugs being ironed out such as stock not moving and Goods not getting produced etc

Far too much micro management for me so didn't really enjoy it. Loved the old Settlers games, they were chilled while this is stressful.

It looks nice though.

How is everyone getting on with this? still enjoying it?

Am I right in thinking this is more of a "city builder" rather than a Total way type of thing..

Trying to decide if I buy this or Total War Warhamer III

Last edited:

Am I right in thinking this is more of a "city builder" rather than a Total way type of thing..

They are completely different - manor lords is a lot mroe of a city builder - slow paced.

I think its a great game however its too early with lots of things clearly WIP so not touching it for now although definitely recommend once they've added in more progression ideas etc.

manor lords is basically a paid demo right now

They are completely different - manor lords is a lot mroe of a city builder - slow paced.

I think its a great game however its too early with lots of things clearly WIP so not touching it for now although definitely recommend once they've added in more progression ideas etc.
I mean it's literally an early access title so it's not like that should be a surprise.

Edit: Apparently a few people are just realising what Early Access means on steam.

Last edited:
I don't regret getting it at launch at all, have around 20 hours of fun put into it! I'm holding off now for a little while until it's had a few more patches.

I mean it's literally an early access title so it's not like that should be a surprise.

Edit: Apparently a few people are just realising what Early Access means on steam.
Not a surpise at all and theres a lot in the game currently but its VERY early access - I play a ton of games that are EA and its probably more noticeable in this one as features have WIP next to them or messages/tooltips aren't labelled.

Back
Top Bottom