Manor Lords

Will be keeping any eye on this thread, this looks just like my kind of game :)

In fact...I'm tempted to buy it regardless just to support the developers!

When the game launched the steam payment servers were having a fit as apparently about 90k people were trying to buy the game at the same time :D

Last edited:
When the game launched the steam payment servers were having a fit as apparently about 90k people were trying to buy the game at the same time :D

Love to see it. It's been on my radar for ages and watched a few playthroughs. Amazing work by the guy, I know he has still some things to add but even at this stage it seems to be a "complete" game.

As a massive Stronghold fan I’m really hoping this is of a similar vein but still feel slightly aggrieved re the whole “pay for unfinished products” model.

It's very good stuff. Very slick. Lots to do and probably 30-40 hours gameplay I'm guessin, based on what i've seen so far.

I bought it, but have no sound...? Everything is working my end (tested other steam games etc) sound options in-game are fine/on, but nada!

I gotta say this looks really promising. I wanna wait for full release though. I find EA can get me burned out on a game before it is finished

Indeed. Can be a big fault of early access. Play just a little too much that you don't go back and enjoy it when fully released
I had that exact problem with Planet Crafter, played it to death in early access and now that its hit 1.0 I'm kind of meh, seen it , done it.

Back
Top Bottom