Mario Bibotelli

Permabanned
Mario Balotelli

goombajpg.jpg

Goomba from Super Mario Brothers

mariobalotelli1.jpg

Soldato
No, you'll invent plenty of new ways to throw good money down the drain :p
Well we have on a few players but Balotelli's purchase is not throwing money down the drain.
24m is a good price for someone who is apparently one of the best young players in the world. Especially when you compare him to Andy Carroll's price for example.
Good money?
Sheikh Mansour is soon to be using his money for a lot of good actually.

Caporegime
Doesn't Ballotelli want to leave already? I mean he's said he'd like to play at A.C. Milan :p (only for the Legend Zlatan to put him in his place :D)

Soldato
Doesn't Ballotelli want to leave already? I mean he's said he'd like to play at A.C. Milan :p (only for the Legend Zlatan to put him in his place :D)
Well no actual proof i believe but could well be true.
One of the best young players in the world = does sod all and gets sent off all the time.

:p
Well he must be good for him to receive the accolade?
Does sod all? 6 goals in 13 games for your first season and with a long injury isn't bad. Sent off all the time? you must mean the 1 in the league? If it was not for poor a ref he would not have been sent off. If it was not for a poor ref once again Rooney for example would have been sent off for the elbow on McCarthy.

Last edited:
Don
I believe I read earlier that in 20 games for City, he's been sent off twice and booked nine times. That's pretty shocking.

And the video is hilarious :D

Permabanned
Well he must be good for him to receive the accolade?
Does sod all? 6 goals in 13 games for your first season and with a long injury isn't bad. Sent off all the time? you must mean the 1 in the league? If it was not for poor a ref he would not have been sent off. If it was not for a poor ref once again Rooney for example would have been sent off for the elbow on McCarthy.

He's petulant, fights with his team mates, allergic to grass and he can't even put a bib on, I can see why you back him up :D

Caporegime
Some footballers probably have the mental age of a 5 year old, I guess he's one of them?

Narrator: "20 year old Mario Ballotelli who Manchester City fans are hoping to see great things of"
Mario: <struggles to put on a bib>

:D

Last edited:
Soldato
He's petulant, fights with his team mates, allergic to grass and he can't even put a bib on, I can see why you back him up :D
Well that can be fixed (hopefully), one occasion...
Well he had an allergic reaction to the pitch in Kiev... i don't believe that though i just think it was because he was cold :p
Well he can, as seen here:

1971718798-04112010122250.jpg

Associate
Well that can be fixed (hopefully), one occasion...
Well he had an allergic reaction to the pitch in Kiev... i don't believe that though i just think it was because he was cold :p
Well he can, as seen here:

1971718798-04112010122250.jpg

This isn't proof that he put the bip on himself... Maybe hes had this problem all his life, so he employee's the woman from the video to put his bips on for him :p

He gave it a good go before throwing a tantrum and calling her over though, good on him :)

Edit: Just watched the video again... that isn't a woman :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom