Mario Bibotelli

Permabanned
I'd agree but if there's no video evidence and none of the offiicials saw it, he can't/won't be charged.

It was an FA cup semi final, there's plenty of video evidence of Ferdinand having a go at him, did the cameras only switch on for that?

Don
It was an FA cup semi final, there's plenty of video evidence of Ferdinand having a go at him, did the cameras only switch on for that?

I was surprised there was no coverage of it either.

And just in case you're hinting at some sort of anti-Utd conspiracy and that ITV chose not to show what he done; not only do I doubt there's a chance in hell that ITV chose not to show it but it would have been leaked out by now if there was any coverage.

Maybe what he done was so minor and that any cameras that were on him at the time couldn't make out what he was doing/pick up him doing anything wrong.

Permabanned
Eh up troll :)

Sick of hearing about twitter, If I wave a top manager my players would be banned from using twitter etc.

Bibotelli is an idiot and young and just won, he is going to wind players up, just like Neville did against Liverpool and he got a fine for it as will Mario but I dont even think there is any footage of it knocking about, so nothing can be done

Whats the saying "we are United and we will do as we like"

;)

Permabanned
I wasn't hinting at that but just listen to yourself, you have tried to come up with as many reasons as possible as to why Bibotelli won't be charged but are chomping at the bit for another of our players to be charged :D

ROFL.

Don
I wasn't hinting at that but just listen to yourself, you have tried to come up with as many reasons as possible as to why Bibotelli won't be charged but are chomping at the bit for another of our players to be charged :D

ROFL.

Yea, I was seriously calling for Ferdinand to be banned :rolleyes:

And as many reasons as possible? All I've said was that if the officials didn't see it, without any evidence that he done anything wrong, how can he be charged?

You're quite clearly try to make out there's some sort of anti-Utd agenda and it's beyond boring now.

I won't deny that I'd find it funny if Ferdinand was banned though and I'm sure your reaction would raise a smile too.

Permabanned
I was in local pub in village, pub was packed full of Man U fans and one City fan with hid bird, he got stick up to the goal from Man U fans taking the **** when city scored he just stood and took the **** telling them to shush, they were like

ysB6v.png .

Watched the Wigan game in another pub which all the Wigan fans go in, was a great weekend.

Soldato
Daily Fail are at it again you mean.
On the Bluemoon forums there are a few members on there who work/visit the training ground every session. Not once have they mentioned in their reports this incident or can it be seen in any of their pictures.

However:

223472_1834874524434_1617593717_1764462_382491_n.jpg

:D

Consigliere
Daily Fail are at it again you mean.
On the Bluemoon forums there are a few members on there who work/visit the training ground every session. Not once have they mentioned in their reports this incident or can it be seen in any of their pictures.

Um...did you click the link? The pictures seem to show the incident pretty clearly.

Back
Top Bottom