Marvel Heroes

Associate
My main will be Jean Grey. Ms Marvel and Black Widow are also a lot of fun. I bought the Heroic Trio pack, so get to play all 3. :D

I agree about Spiderman, something missing with him. I was also very keen on Deadpool but since the last patch he is a bit meh now!

I tried Hawkeye and Thing last night, for starter Heroes they are good fun. Thing is a great tank!!

Soldato
Yeah a friend started with just hawkeye last night and said thats who he will probably keep on playing with from launch.

I have Thor, Jean, RR, cyclops in my pack I think. Should be a good mix.

Soldato
Can anyone tell me how big the the install client is ? I downloaded 10gig overnight and the launcher is just stuck on updating, cheers.

Associate
Another big patch last night.

Glad they made some changes to the Kingpin, Bullseye and Elektra battle. It was such a hard fight!!:eek:

Content Changes

PvP: Added colored rings beneath heroes for easier PvP faction identification.
Medals / medallions: These have been edited and improved for Venom, Lady Deathstrike, Blob and Toad. Added a medal for Tombstone.
Chests: Chest art and loot has been improved. Chests now have different tiers based on the same colors as items.

Balance Changes

Experience requirements between levels 5 and 25 have been lowered.
Experience orbs now give reduced experience if you aren’t close in level to the enemy that spawned the orb. (You can determine your relative level to an enemy by looking at the color code in the upper-right of its target selection panel.)
The difficulty has been increased when attacking enemies of much higher level than your current hero.
Enemies with the Armored affix now resist 70% of all damage below their armor value.
Enemies with the Energy Resist affix now resist 70% of all damage below their energy resist value.
Enemies with the Mental Resist affix now resist 70% of all damage below their mental resist value.
The effect of the health regeneration affix has been doubled.
Group Challenges: Some slight tweaks have been made to the Threat Level growth rates.
Some tweaks to player population changes in several regions. Upper East Side, Mutant Town, and Savage Land in particular now support a larger player population.

UI Changes

Costume tooltips now list the bonuses given for each affix.
Various improvements have been made to the ‘rested experience’ user interface; mouse over your experience bar for details.
Icons have been completed for remaining character powers.

Villain Changes

Kingpin, Bullseye and Elektra battle

Kingpin now summons Elektra and Bullseye earlier in the battle than previously.
Bullseye’s Kill Shot damage has been reduced during the Kingpin battle.
Bullseye’s Triple Shot damage has been reduced during the Kingpin battle.
Bullseye and Elektra now have less health when they are summoned by Kingpin.
Bullseye and Elektra will now drop loot upon defeat during the Kingpin battle.
Kingpin’s poison gas has been reduced in size and damage.
Kingpin’s basic punch combo attack has been reduced in range.
Fewer regular enemies now spawn during the Kingpin battle.

MODOK

MODOK’s homing missile will now emit tiny explosions even if they miss.

Tombstone

Tombstone now drops the correct tier of loot, along with a medal.

Hero Changes

Cyclops

Trained Punch: Changed area of effect from a single target to a narrow wedge. Decreased damage.
Optic Blast: Increased Optic Beam damage slightly
Wide Beam: Now unlocks at level 2.
Explosive Blast (new power): Fire a shot of energy that explodes when it hits the first enemy in its path. Unlocks at level 16.
Concussive Force (new power): Toggle on to decrease your maximum Spirit, then add a short knockback effect to all Optics powers. Unlocks at level 20.
Optic Barrage: Increased damage slightly.
Tactical Command: Moved VFX to head from chest so it can be differentiated from other powers.

Daredevil

Cane-Fu Tree

Club Strike: Damage now synergizes with Taser Club. Now knocks down slowed targets.
Club Sweep: Damage now synergizes with Whirling Club. Now knocks down slowed targets.
Club Throw: Damage now synergizes with Rebounding Club. Now causes longer duration slow instead of knockdown. Spirit cost increased slightly.
Rebounding Club: Base Spirit cost lowered, but now increases with ranks. Damage and slow effect now synergizes with Club Throw.
Taser Club: Damage now synergizes with Club Strike.
Triple Strike: Damage now synergizes with Club Strike / Taser Club. Now stuns targets on the final blow if they are knocked down.
Whirling Club: Damage now synergizes with Club Sweep. Spirit cost lowered slightly. Now slows enemies.

Focus Tree

Restorative Trance: Regeneration rate scaled down to be closer to normal Medkit usage.
Radar Ping: Minor Spirit cost reduction.

Acrobatics Tree

Action Roll: Now causes slowed enemies to be knocked down. Added small amount of damage so it's less weird when the combo isn't going off
Evasive Kick: Spirit cost lowered slightly, slow effect also reduced slightly.
Jumping Strike: Damage now synergizes with Opening Lunge/Swinging Assault. Now only knocks down slowed targets.
Knockback Kick: Spirit cost raised slightly. Damage now synergizes with Evasive Kick, and now additionally stuns enemies that are knocked down.
Opening Lunge: Spirit cost lowered slightly. Damage now synergizes with Swinging Assault and Jumping Strike. Now knocks down slowed enemies, and stuns knocked down enemies.
Swinging Assault: Spirit cost lowered slightly. Damage now synergizes with Opening Lunge and Jumping Strike. Now stuns knocked down enemies.

Hawkeye

Destructive Volley (Ultimate Power): Spirit cost per shot has been increased slightly.

Jean Grey

Phoenix Transformation: A short cooldown has been added, to prevent the transformation mode getting out of sync due to quick changes.

Punisher

Armor-Piercing Shot: Damage increased slightly and minimum charge time lowered.
Driven By Vengeance: Now starts at 25% activation chance, rising to a maximum 100% activation chance.
Explosive Rocket, Proximity Mine, Punish The Guilty: Explosion damage for these three powers has been brought in line with each other.
Flamethrower Blast: Area of effect increased.
Flashbang Grenade: Stun duration scales faster.
Killer Instinct: Vengeance gain increased.
Pain Tolerance: Now grants a higher defense bonus.

Scarlet Witch

Hex Binding: The damage and duration of this power have been retuned. Synergy with Ravenous Binding has been updated to increase Hex Binding’s duration.
Ravenous Binding: The damage, healing, and duration of this power have been retuned. Ravenous Binding now properly scales with ranks. Synergy with Hex Binding has been updated to improve Ravenous Binding’s healing bonus.

Wolverine

Wolverine's basic powers now have their own base damages and scale off each other synergistically.

Healing Factor: Reduced slightly at high ranks.
Brutal Slash: Damage now synergizes with I’m The Best There Is. Additionally now stuns targets that are bleeding.
I'm The Best There Is: Damage now synergizes with Brutal Slash.
Adamantium Skeleton: Now confers some damage resistance.
Unleash The Beast: Damage negated now scales with ranks of Adamantium Skeleton.
Smell Weakness: Now less powerful at lower ranks, but much more powerful at higher ranks. Now debuffs for longer at higher ranks.
Furious Lunge: Damage reduced slightly at higher ranks.
Adrenaline Rush: Dodge chance now scales with ranks of Furious Lunge.
Slashing Leap: Bleed effect now synergizes and scales with Bloody Slash.
Berserker Fury: Now increases haste, critical chance and duration extension when scoring kills.

Bug Fixes

Your email address will now be saved in the login screen consistently between patches.
Fixed an issue which could cause an excessively long ‘black screen’ after logging in.
Fixed an issue where players would receive the message ‘Error Loading Character’ and be disconnected.
Wolverine: Fixed an issue where the ‘claws extend and retract’ audio might not always play.
Colossus: Fixed an issue that caused Mighty Kick to not properly hit moving enemies.
Cyclops: Fixed an issue with the Team Leader power where it wasn't granting bonuses to Cyclops.
Iron Man: Suits summoned as part of Iron Man’s Ultimate Power no longer target destructible objects.
Iron Man: Fixed Starktech Cybernetics damage bonus.
Fixed an issue where Gorgon would not rotate while using his eye beam attack.
Fixed an issue where messages would repeatedly appear if you ran along the border between two locations with different names.
Mission objective props are no longer affected by crowd control effects such as Confuse, Fear, Stun, etc.
Fixed issues with in-game cinematics for the Moloid Invasion.
Fixed an issue with the crafting progress bar.
Fixed an issue where right clicking a crafting ingredient to slot it would not play a sound.
When enemies teleport back to their spawn point, they now have invulnerability for the length of their teleport animation.
The chat panel no longer fades out when pressing on the scrollbar or buttons.
Spirit meter tooltip corrected.
Power tooltips should now not spill off the edges of the screen.
Lots of artifacts tuned and fixed.
Fixed issues with several crafting recipes.
The NPC dialog panel will now appear centered on screen when running at high screen resolutions.
Destroying one of Magneto's metal cages will no longer also kill Magneto.
East River enemies in Kingpin boss battle now properly aggro when spawned.
Fixed some display and interaction bugs in the Party Panel.

Known Major Issues

The action bar cannot currently be left-clicked to activate powers and items.
Crafting certain recipes will result in a 'failure'.
Many powers that explode (such as Hawkeye's Shrieking Arrow) will not explode.
Characters will only gain one hour worth of rested XP as opposed to the intended max.
Cable: Elusive Roll targeting decal points straight forward, but he will roll to the right as described.
Cable: Bodyslider Bomb (Ultimate Power) has no sound effects.
Punisher: When firing Rifle Shot at an adjacent target, two hit VFX show up.
Hawkeye: ‘Nullifier Arrow’ VFX continue to show indefinitely.
Hawkeye: Wave of Arrows does not function as described.
Some damage over time effects will persist on your hero until logging out of game.
Mole Man's cavern has an issue which can block progression.
Occasionally, all items in your inventory may disappear. They will usually reappear after logging back into the game.
Rested experience may not function correctly.
Social UI: Friends that are online can show up as offline.
Tooltips may not always match power names.
Players can no longer attempt to revive other players if they are interrupted.
Some load ‘hitching’ may be experienced.
Bajillion Entertainment instance currently has no enemies inside. They’re all working on a game.
Exiting some instances spawns the player at the start of the PCZ mistakenly.
Story Notifications may constantly interrupts Dr Doom Phase 3.
Client may crash when fighting in Ruined Projects.
Seemingly infinite Raptors will spawn during the Raptor Survey Station instance.

Associate
i used the beta key from the free beta key topic on here, is this open now to play? as the game has disapeared from my steam libary yet is in my steam folder and steam says i already have it when i try to download it again,my house mate has also used the code and his game is available on steam and he has loaded it up anyone else getting this issue?

i tried to launch it from the exe in the steam folder but it says this please run the game through BitRaider.

I will take that as no then has no one else has had this problem then or?
I deleted the whole game folder in steam and steam will not let me re download it now saying its released in a week blah blah time can u download it from the marvel site and link it to steam or? Will there be any benefit of playing it through steam achievements and so on?

Associate
I bought the cap America pack ... to be honest the game is so-so; but Ive really wanted to play a superhero game and it was a decent diablo type so thought ya I want to play it more (after playing the beta) ...

bought the CA pack because I get to play beta and well want to play him and some other toons ...

about the game - to be honest game still seems in beta (fair amount of bugs and balance issues) - if they release still june 4th Id be quite surprised ...
zone issues and disconnects (are quite common) - balance between the classes is also an issue.

perhaps they can get away with certain balance issues but all the DCs that everyone gets is something that a game company shouldn't have right at release.
Bad reviews and people wont buy it ...

but who knows ... maybe they will fix as they go along (long beta as you pay like some games) - ... don't really matter to me because atm its the funnest game Ive played.

Caporegime
OP
I bought the cap America pack ... to be honest the game is so-so; but Ive really wanted to play a superhero game and it was a decent diablo type so thought ya I want to play it more (after playing the beta) ...

bought the CA pack because I get to play beta and well want to play him and some other toons ...

about the game - to be honest game still seems in beta (fair amount of bugs and balance issues) - if they release still june 4th Id be quite surprised ...
zone issues and disconnects (are quite common) - balance between the classes is also an issue.

perhaps they can get away with certain balance issues but all the DCs that everyone gets is something that a game company shouldn't have right at release.
Bad reviews and people wont buy it ...

but who knows ... maybe they will fix as they go along (long beta as you pay like some games) - ... don't really matter to me because atm its the funnest game Ive played.

Weird, I've never had any disconnects. /luckysod

Associate
didn't have much time to mess around last nite - but tried my different toons that I have been playing again ... all seemed quite good - I enjoy it when its hard to pick a class to play. I just don't want their to be constant balancing where 1 class is really strong and then they nerf it later etc ...

Soldato
I got a closed beta key while I was away on holiday. Redeemed it and launched the beta client, but now its doing another big installation. "Pre-install"?

Does this mean I'll be able to use this version once the final game goes live or is it just downloading the beta again for some reason? Theres probably been an update since I've been away for the last 10 days...

Associate
huh? no DCs? - chap 5 and 6 have had many - also been in groups where we all get dced etc ...

you hear about it in the random chats too (white zone chats) - not sure maybe you are lucky ;)

I have never been dc'ed neither! Although watched a fair few streams where people have, continuosly! Trying to avoid playing the game atm, don't want to kill the buzz before release!

Associate
I got a closed beta key while I was away on holiday. Redeemed it and launched the beta client, but now its doing another big installation. "Pre-install"?

Does this mean I'll be able to use this version once the final game goes live or is it just downloading the beta again for some reason? Theres probably been an update since I've been away for the last 10 days...

There was a big patch the other night. I'm sure we going to get some more versions before launch.

Associate
So more info about Launch and another big patch.

Important – Reinstall Required

Since Early Game Access begins next week, we have to now ask you to install the final game client. What this means (unless you are playing through Steam) is that you must uninstall your client and re-install the newest version (our "shipping" version) from our website. We've detailed instructions below...

Please note: Steam users will not have to reinstall the game, but they will also have a very large patch today.

1) Uninstall the Marvel Heroes Beta client from the Windows Start menu. You'll be able to find it under "Marvel Heroes Beta". Click the shortcut to start the uninstall process.
2) Download the newest version of the client. You can find this at www.marvelheroes.com/download
3) Patch up to the newest version of the game!
Please note: Steam users will not have to reinstall the game, but they will also have a very large patch today.

Trying to avoid this process by moving files can corrupt your install. Please do not attempt this.

After this install process, you will only have to patch the game for launch (and beyond). If you have further questions please ask them in this thread. Thank you!

Content Additions

The S.H.I.E.L.D. Training Room has been added to allow you to test powers! This room is accessible via a waypoint after completing the Raft. Travel here to test powers, see damage being dealt via training dummies, and show off to your friends!
New artifacts have been added.
Motion comics have been updated with new visuals and 4.1 surround sound.
Portals across the game have been given a visual upgrade.
Added 3 new keybinds for 'Stop All Movement', 'Close All Windows', and 'Bodyslider'. The Spacebar and Shift keys can now be remapped.

Content Changes

Missions/Instances

Defeating Green Goblin (on the Raft) and Doctor Doom (in Latveria) now rewards you with an additional Starter Hero. If you already have the hero unlocked in your roster, you will be given a Fortune Card.
Lore missions now grant bonus experience orbs.
There is now an additional waypoint situated in Latveria before you encounter Doctor Doom.
Treasure Rooms: Respawn timers have been increased. Overall difficulty increased.
The Venom Event Mission has been updated in Chapter 2 (Jersey Docks) with improved symbiote spawning behavior and visuals.
The lost S.H.I.E.L.D. Patrol agents now have names and dialogue.
Doop will appear more frequently throughout the game.

Endgame

Overall endgame difficulty has been rebalanced.

Crafting

Armor crafting recipes now state exactly what level armor items are required for them.

Guilds

The maximum number of members in a guild has been increased to 100.
The credit cost to buy a Guild Sanction item has been reduced to 10,000 from 25,000.

UI Changes

The red indicator arrow for Event Missions will now appear further away from the event location, to help you see where events are located.

In-game store changes

Updated drop chances for Fortune Cards.
Fortune Card boost buffs are now extended in duration when an additional card applies the same boost buff, instead of stacking the effect.
Fortune Card boost buffs now have gold icons, and direct-purchased boost buffs now have white icons.
In-game store boost buffs now apply to whichever hero you are currently playing, even if you switch heroes while the buff is active.
Retcon Devices are now always usable by any level of hero.

Balance changes

All basic powers have had their synergy percentage reduced.
Hero Statistics: Ranks 6 and 7 of the Energy statistic now grant +1 Spirit regeneration per second.
Hero Statistics: Improved Intelligence of 1 to be a bit better.
The Yukio's Charm artifact has had its healing effect reduced.
The duration of the invulnerability effect on the Juggernaut Medal has been decreased.
Reduced the healing rate from the ‘Heals When Injured’ boss affix. Bosses with this affix can now be interrupted while healing.
The ‘Kinetic Vortex’ boss affix now has a cooldown between uses, but has also increased in effective range.

Enemy Changes:

Enemy health has been increased slightly at higher levels.
Increased Champion and Elite level enemy health.
Chapter 5: Enemy density reduced.
Mercenary Marksman: Damage reduced.
Serpent Hypnotizer: Damage reduced.
Brood Mentats: These enemies now apply a slow effect when they attack.
Latverian Shieldbots: These enemies now punch more frequently and shield lunge less frequently. They will also now not use their shield lunge in the first few seconds when pursuing a hero.

Doctor Doom Changes:

Doomdrone damage reduced.
Various changes have been made to Doctor Doom battle:

Phase 1 (Normal form)

Homing Missile: Cooldown time increased.
Ball Lightning: Cooldown time reduced. The range and damage of the beam arc on this power has been reduced, but the power is used more frequently.

Phase 2 (Giant form)

Ground Smash: Knock down time decreased, damage increased, animation time sped up.

Phase 3 (Cosmic form)

Teleport: range and healing value reduced. Doctor Doom is now vulnerable to all disable and interrupting effects after he teleports.
Rapid fire: damage reduced.

Rhino Changes

Rhino’s leash distance has been increased, so he will now pursue heroes further before returning to his spawn point.
In endgame instances involving Rhino, his medallion will now drop correctly.

Pyro Changes

Flame sweep: damage reduced.

Kingpin Changes

The time it takes for Kingpin to summon Bullseye and Elektra has been reduced. Kingpin can also no longer be interrupted while summoning Bullseye or Elektra.

Elektra Changes

Elektra’s level has been reduced.
Overall health for Elektra has been reduced.
Players can now correctly move away to avoid the damage from Elektra's Kick attacks.
Sai Throw: damage reduced.

Bullseye Changes

Bullseye’s level has been reduced.

Magneto Changes

Magneto's magnetic blast now fires in a straight line, so can be avoided.
The rate at which Magneto uses his powers has been tuned.

Grim Reaper Changes

Grim Reaper’s movement speed has been reduced.
Grim Reaper no longer gains increased movement speed while using his Spinning Scythe power.

Lady Deathstrike Changes

Lady Deathstrike no longer gains increased movement speed while using her Bladed Flurry power.
Lady Deathstrike’s movement speed has been reduced.
Players can no longer ‘hide’ behind the chest when fighting Lady Deathstrike.

Hood Changes

Overall health for The Hood has been slightly reduced.
In endgame instances involving the Hood, he will now correctly spawn with a boss affix.
The Hood's teleport attack has been slightly reduced in its area of effect.

Gorgon Changes

Gorgon’s level has been reduced.

Hero Changes

Black Widow Changes

Deadly Shot: Fixed an issue that stopped the power from firing when fully charged. Updated tooltips to reflect the damage increase from charging the shot.
Timely Reload: Cooldown reduced.

Cable Changes

Blistering Bolt: Increased damage.
Bold Aura: Reduced the bonus damage granted.
Dynamic Aura: Greatly reduced the amount of spirit cost reduction granted to Cable and other party members.
Energy Pulse: Increased damage.
Plasma Barrage: Changed the minimum amount of time the power can be active.
Searing Shot: Increased damage.
Vigilant Aura: Brought defense bonus into line with defense bonus from gear.

Captain America Changes

Tightened up his damage ranges to be a little narrower
Athletic Leap: Halved spirit cost.
Shield Expertise: Now allows Shield Toss and Shield Bounce to spend 2 shield points to stun every enemy they hit. Stun duration increases with ranks.
Combat Veteran: Decreased starting defense bonus, but increased scaling to make it more effective at higher ranks. Bonus is now persistent with shield points, instead of a short duration.
Leaping Strike: Now allows 2 shield points to be spent to add an area effect on hit.
Quick Block: Increased time to block and added a 5 second cooldown, which decreases with ranks.

Colossus Changes

Battle Aura: Reduced the bonus damage granted.
Bulwark of Steel: Brought defense bonus into line with defense bonus from gear.
Guarded Stance: Updated the minimum amount of time the power can be active.
Metallic Warrior: Reduced the bonus damage granted.
Protective Aura: Brought defense bonus into line with defense bonus from gear.
Reeling Punch: Cleaned up description to indicate power deals double damage to knocked down enemies.
Spinning Fists: Fixed an issue where damage synergies were not being applied.
Steadfast Champion: Updated the minimum amount of time the power can be active.
Sustaining Aura: Greatly reduced the amount of spirit regenerated.

Cyclops Changes

Tuned the damage of ranged basic powers to be higher at earlier ranks.
Wide Beam: Increased damage.
Trained Punch: Back to affecting a single target.
Optic Barrage: Increased damage of earlier ranks of the power.
Concussive Force: Removed animation and added internal cooldown for knockback effect. Internal cooldown now decreases with ranks.

Deadpool Changes

Deadpool's synergies have been reworked.
Deadpool's tooltips now refer to ‘rate of fire’ (per second) instead of attack speed.
Armor Buster: Added innate damage curve and retuned damage synergies.
Bang Bang: Increased damage.
Big Ol' Stab: fixed an issue where damage became too low.
Flesh Wound: corrected bug with tooltip showing inflated damage.
Foot Gougers: Slightly increased damage.
Get Better Fast: Healing effect doubled by spending pain.
God Mode: Now has a cooldown.
Power Ups: Initially, spawns one Power Up at a time with a maximum of three able to be spawned at a time. Increased ranks add more spawns and more total number of Power Ups.
Shoot All The Bullets: Greatly reduced damage.
Slice 'n' Dice: Increased damage.
Stabby Flip: Increased damage, decreased spirit cost.
Stink Bomb: Increased damage. Fixed an issue where the tooltip showed inflated damage.
Stop Drop and Roll: Spirit cost reduced to zero by spending pain.
Superior Healing Factor: Healing rate increased.
Swift Kick: Damage doubled by spending pain.
Swift Kick: Greatly increased damage.

Hawkeye Changes

Adamantium Arrow: Lowered minimum charge time slightly, while increasing range.
Combat Training: Added a small physical/mental defense bonus.
Elusive Arrow: Now gains damage synergy from Pinning Arrow.
Explosive Arrow: Cost decreased slightly, added damage synergies from Tear Gas Arrow and Shrieking Arrow.
Freeze Arrow: Damage scaling increased and added damage synergy from Taser Arrow.
Masterful Archery: Activation chance now scales with ranks in the power itself and synergizes with ranks in Piercing Arrowheads.
Pinning Arrow: Damage scaling, range, and knockback increased. Now gains damage synergy from Elusive Arrow. Minor spirit cost reduction.
Quick Arrow: Damage increased.
Ronin Assault: Increased damage scaling. Now gains damage synergy from Ronin Lunge.
Ronin Lunge: Base damage decreased slightly. Now gains damage synergy from Ronin Assault.
Shrieking Arrow: Cost reduced slightly, damage scaling increased. Now gains damage synergy from Explosive Arrow. Duration now scales with ranks, and taunting arrow health was lowered to heavy mob levels (scales with hero level).
Taser Arrow: Damage scaling increased. Now gains damage synergy from Freeze Arrow.
Tear Gas Arrow: Damage scaling lowered at higher ranks. Added damage debuff, now also gains damage synergy from Explosive Arrow.
Wave of Arrows: Added damage synergy from other basic powers.

Hulk Changes:

Anger (secondary resource): The damage bonus from Anger, per point, has been decreased. Base anger gain has been increased.
Demolishing Charge: Spend anger to deal extra damage.
Earthquake: Spend anger to deal extra damage.
Thunderous Handclap: Now deflects projectiles when anger is spent.
Unbridled Rampage: Increased initial duration to 10 seconds, which increases with ranks.
Vicious Headbutt: Spend anger to deal extra damage.

Iron Man Changes

Automated Missiles: Damage increased.
Channeled Repulsors: Damage increased.
Hyper-Velocity Charge: Removed cooldown.
Jet-Assisted Slam: Damage increased.
Micro-Missiles: Damage increased.
Missile Salvo: Damage increased. Increased spirit cost.
Repulsor Barrage: Damage increased.

Jean Grey Changes

Bolstering Aura: Brought defense bonus into line with defense bonus from gear.
Dark Phoenix Wrath (Ultimate Power): Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the bonus rank to not apply.
Phoenix Avatar: Reduced scaling on Phoenix force earned per kill.
Phoenix Tempest: Increased cost to 3 Phoenix force per second.
Phoenix Transformation: reduced scaling on phoenix force earned per kill.
Reinforcing Aura: Brought defense bonus into line with defense bonus from gear.
Rejuvenating Aura: Reduced the amount of spirit regenerated.

Ms. Marvel Changes:

Ms Marvel Powers now have synergies!
Cosmic Haymaker: Increased damage. Increased spirit cost.
Crashdown Strike: Greatly increased damage.
Evasive Blast: Increased damage.
Flying Lunge: Corrected error in damage scaling. Increased spirit cost.
Kree Toughness: Greatly increased the initial defense bonus at rank 1.
Photon Punch: Retuned innate damage curve based on synergy change.
Photonic Blast: Slightly reduced damage.
Photonic Devastation: Reduced initial cost, but increased recurring Photonic Energy cost to 20 per second. Now does more damage when Ms. Marvel has Photonic Energy to spend.
Photonic Wave: reduced spirit cost.
Roundhouse Kick: Slightly reduced damage. Increased spirit cost.
Stellar Beam: Corrected error in damage curve, resulting in slightly more damage overall. Reduced spirit cost.
Stellar Flare: Fixed an issue where power could damage Ms. Marvel! Corrected error in charge up damage, thus increasing the overall damage. Greatly increased defense bonus. Increased spirit cost.
Uppercut Blast: Increased melee damage, decreased energy blast damage.
Warbird Charge: Increased damage, reduced spirit cost.

Punisher Changes

Grim Retribution (Ultimate Power): Now can be used when Punisher is defeated or when he’s low on health.

Rocket Raccoon Changes

Cunning Plan: Lowered dodge bonus.
Energy Barrage: Increased damage.
Energy Turret: Increased rate of fire, decreased per-shot damage and increased movement speed of the shot itself – a net positive increase to damage per second.
Procyonid Senses: Added defense penetration effect.
Wily Scavenger: Decreased amount of spirit restored.

Scarlet Witch Changes

Scarlet Witch’s basic powers (Hex Bolt, Menacing Hex and Bewitching Hex) now share synergies. Each power gets its own scaling damage based on how many ranks the player has in the other two powers.
Combusting Hex: Increased average damage.

Spider-Man Changes:

Protective Webshield: Updated the minimum amount of time the power can be active.
Deflective Web Shield: Updated the minimum amount of time the power can be active.

Wolverine Changes:
Healing Factor scaling is now based on maximum health. This is a net buff, but not up to the same amount it once was. Additional healing is now built into basic power hits that will scale with Healing Factor.

Bug Fixes

PvP portals now function correctly.
You can no longer drop your starting costume.
Spider-Man: Web 'Em All: Fixed an issue that prevented damage synergy from Stick Around being applied.
Spider-Man: Protective Webshield: Fixed an issue that caused ranged enemies to become stunned when blocked by the shield.
Spider-Man: Deflective Web Shield: Fixed an issue that caused shield strength to not be inherited properly from Protective Webshield.
Storm: Lightning Storm: Casting VFX now last for entire power duration.
Jean Grey: Phoenix Tempest: Fixed an issue that prevented this power from being toggled while in flight.
Scarlet Witch: Fixed an issue where Scarlet Witch would dip below the ground when dodging.
Deadpool: Lil' Deadpools now explode on detonation.
Deadpool: Shoot All The Bullets now properly synergizes with Bang Bang.
Black Panther: Freezing Slash now properly freezes when the activation chance is triggered.
Cable: Ultimate Power now works when targeting a specific mob.
Black Widow: Fixed Black Widow's Widow's Kiss damage type and included the initial burst of damage.
Deadpool: Flesh Wound tooltip to properly display the DoT damage
Fixed issues with several crafting recipes that were not working.
Fixed an issue that prevented the stash summon item from working.
H.E.R.B.I.E. can now be summoned.
Cable's Original Costume now appears when equipped.
Fixed a discovery in Fisk Tower that was improperly respawning.
Increased the health of the Port Authority officials being defended from Hand Ninjas in the event in Chapter 2.
Waypoints in Castle Doom now work correctly.
Ceiling Turrets in Doctor Doom’s castle now properly shoot at their target.
Fixed a bug that would cause player names in the Social Panel to sometimes display incorrectly.
Fixed some missing yellow arrow tooltips in Mr. Sinister's Lab in Chapter 7, the Poison Glade in Chapter 3, and Kingpin's Warehouse in Chapter 1.
Mandarin's ice ring now shoots in the correct direction.
Fixed an issue where PvE Bosses Health on the overhead bar was not updating when they were hurt.
PvE Survival Challenge Power Ups do not leave the zone with you anymore. 5-man difficulty is correctly reflected in the UI as soon as you arrive.
Rested experience is fixed when logging off for a long time.
Bullseye's Mark For Death power will now be interrupted as soon as you take cover.
Bullseye's Disengaging Shot will no longer appear to fire in the wrong direction.
MODOK will no longer teleport to the players, only to his AIM platforms.
Increased the unlock radius for checkpoints so that they are harder to miss.
Fixed some Purifiers from erroneously respawning in Stryker's bunker.
Fixed an issue with the Find Taskmaster mission showing up improperly in the mission log.
You are now taken to the correct location after being defeated by the Mandarin.
Fixed a bug with the number of available power points in the power library.
The 'Ruined Cellar' in Latveria will now take you to the correct location.
Fixed a bug where if you release the mouse over an NPC you would run around them instead of interacting.
NPC names will now render underneath the minimap instead of on top of it
Black Cat will be gone for good once you see her escape the first time.

Known Issues

Missions currently in-progress will be reset.
'Heals While Injured' boss affix heals for more than intended and is not interruptible.
Some crafting bugs still remain.
Statistics on gear may have changed slightly; we changed how they are calculated.
Spider-Man's Web Swinging may have "jittering" effects.
Iron Man's Ultimate Power "House Party Protocol" does not improve as ranks are added.
Rapid fire power sound effects are playing incorrectly.

Back
Top Bottom