Marvel Heroes

The MH community recently got organised to vote themselves "most improved", so of course we're doing the same for this award/poll. I have to say, I've played little else since discovering MH about 7 months ago.

I do, but never got around to unlocking him since I have plenty of other toons to level first (and I want rocket at lvl 20 ultimate to make the big red numbers on the rocket launcher get bigger), certainly wouldn't argue if a random box unlocked him before I'm ready .

I just got Rocket's ult to 20, and Rocket himself to Cosmic 60.

Moon Knight is a bit underwhelming these days compared to the likes of Venom. I like him, though, and when he can equip a Moon Knight insignia he'll be quite a bit better. If you haven't seen it, it gives major buffs to ranged and melee attacks when you go below 50% Health or Spirit - I can't remember which way round. MK can do this at will and in perfect safety by using his Khonshu abilities.

Winter Soldier and Cap's review have been delayed until next week. This week's event is ARMOR with 100% server side XP boost. I hope you all saved your Bovineheim portals - Brevik drops 35 drives and the loot boost is permanent.

Excellent, plenty of portals left over and after spending the world stone event getting power cosmics set up on hybrid heroes, it's time to stock up on artifacts.

Apparently that's 25 drives for Brevik not 35 (at least according to the patch notes, haven't tried it myself yet) but still a damn site more than anyone else when it's still so many more than the next nearest drop amounts Man-Ape (so you have to go through those damn protect/mine sequences first) or Cosmic doom.

Winter Soldier is released in today's patch, if he's 400 splinters or less I'll try him out. The patch should include the Captains rework.

Winter Soldier is released in today's patch, if he's 400 splinters or less I'll try him out. The patch should include the Captains rework.

The Seasonal Assassin will almost certainly be a 400. 600s are saved for characters who need major work in both visuals and gameplay now; even Iceman is going to be a 400, and he's said to be the most graphically intensive character yet made.

Took the Christmas Commando to 60 last night. He's fun and quite strong, but not on the level of the last couple of heroes or the ridiculous Hulk rework. He's also a little bit squishy. My recommendation is to avoid the Bionic Combatant tree except for Concealed Combat, which you will have enough points to max. Max his +spirit basic, Suppressing Fire, Three-Round Burst, Withering Fire, whatever that thing is at the bottom of the middle tree that applies Vulnerability, and his sig (which is awesome). Take Extended Arsenal, but only put 1 point in it - if you're not going hybrid it doesn't scale at all - and use Reposition as your dash.

Redeem code - BUCKY - Iridium Triple Rush bar

Casually levelling Bucky and whilst not the toughest of characters he does become fun after level 30.

Whelp, 200% XP Synergy achieved by getting Bucky to 50. He's a little squishy (Nothing a LOH core and an SSS didn't cure) and the first hero in a while I had to actually spec some gear for spirit recovery (living laser medals, remember those?). I suppose backlash was inevitable when we've had 4 over powered hero releases in a row and a review that took a bottom tier hero to the top but he's far from the second coming of the Invisible Woman the masses are making him out to be.

For a rarity there's no event this week. It's a brief breather before the Valentine's Day event starts on Friday. If you want some more Golden Arrows of Cupid for farming, make sure you get online; they drop quite often, but outside this weekend they only ever drop on insanely rare occasions from event boxes.

Back
Top Bottom