Marvel Heroes

Soldato
Having just got NC to 60 it would seem that he is actually quite broke :eek: There's plenty of bugs and skills that simply don't do damage even though the animation is there. Blink Strike and Infernal Brimstone are the two main broken skills.

Soldato
Having just got NC to 60 it would seem that he is actually quite broke :eek: There's plenty of bugs and skills that simply don't do damage even though the animation is there. Blink Strike and Infernal Brimstone are the two main broken skills.

They do work, but it's a more general bug that's been long reported with several heroes. Basically the animation and cooldown fires, but the damage doesn't. It may be network sync related or some-such, but NC isn't the only character that has this problem.

I know that having just levelled NC to 60 a few days ago myself, I used blink strike a lot and it seemed to work 99 percent of the time.

Soldato
Iron Man is considered one of the best heroes. He's strong and versatile, can be built for energy, physical or hybrid of both. He has tons of costumes and is high up for damage and TTK. If you like the character, then he's a good buy right now. If you bought Gs at 15 percent off, and you're getting IM at 25 percent off, plus you get a free random hero box.

I just bought him myself, but I haven't yet started playing him (just had to finish levelling Cyclops first).

Soldato
ive had 3 random heroes boxes in the bogo and each one was the Thing :( think ill get iron man and hopefully I get a new hero in the bogo aswell!

I was lucky with my BOGOs. I went a bit mad and bought five of them, and only one BOGO was a repeat, and that was a Hawkeye I already had that I haven't started levelling yet.

Mind you, a few weeks back I spent a load of ES on randoms and ended up with three Emma Frosts and two Jean Greys, which after levelling both to 60 I found rather dull.

Soldato
Did you guys notice they charge you a "fee" for using paypal? I didn't until it was too late.

I didn't, because there's no need to use Paypal ever. Everything but Advance Packs can be bought in the in-game store and paid for through Steam.

Magneto hits live this week, and by all accounts he's ludicrously strong. His Slot 1 is better than Overseer's Mace, which is crazy.

X-23 will also go onto the Test Centre this week, along with the second revision of the Axis One-Shot.

Soldato
I didn't, because there's no need to use Paypal ever. Everything but Advance Packs can be bought in the in-game store and paid for through Steam.

Magneto hits live this week, and by all accounts he's ludicrously strong. His Slot 1 is better than Overseer's Mace, which is crazy.

X-23 will also go onto the Test Centre this week, along with the second revision of the Axis One-Shot.

They always are when a new character arrives. Everyone gets all excited and wants to buy it because it's OP, and then a few weeks later, the nerf hammer comes out.

Soldato
> Patch 1.27 < is up!!

Spider-Woman team up..

200 free splinters !! (400 if your a new player logging in for second day reward)

Tons of balancing (nerfs) to all heroes

oh and some nub called Magneto !!

Soldato
> Patch 1.27 < is up!!

Spider-Woman team up..

200 free splinters !! (400 if your a new player logging in for second day reward)

200 Splinters? Groovy, that's Rocket's ultimate to rank 12.

The tuning pass is not actually a nerf. Melee Nova has become godly, most other heroes are up a few percent. Psylocke's Assassinate bug got fixed so she's now where she was meant to be.

Soldato
> Patch 1.27 < is up!!

Spider-Woman team up..

If you look at their own figures, most heroes' powers have gone up, some quite a lot. The problem is where the nerfs are if they are in the popular and commonly used powers that everyone is using. You can make the numbers go up, and still give people a big nerf in what they are actually using.

Soldato
200 Splinters? Groovy, that's Rocket's ultimate to rank 12.

The tuning pass is not actually a nerf. Melee Nova has become godly, most other heroes are up a few percent. Psylocke's Assassinate bug got fixed so she's now where she was meant to be.

Rank 12 !! geezbus his Thanosbuster must do insane levels of damage !!

I've gone full summon build with Rocket, one of my fave characters in the game but I'm struggling to get the Ally damage past 280% and I've heard of people getting it to 500% !! if that's actually possible.

Soldato
Rank 12 !! geezbus his Thanosbuster must do insane levels of damage !!

I've gone full summon build with Rocket, one of my fave characters in the game but I'm struggling to get the Ally damage past 280% and I've heard of people getting it to 500% !! if that's actually possible.

It's definitely possible. If I had max Omegas, 1000 ARMOR relics and found the perfect cosmic Slot 1 I'd be around 650%. As is I have around 300 relics, a really good Slot 1 and 2200 Omegas, and I sit at about 465%. I'm also Jeditojanen in game, so if you want to inspect my red Rocket :)D) send me a tell. I probably have a decent Advanced Latverian (26%+, max is 28% I think) you can have if you're short as well.

Soldato
You'd better get on with levelling Magneto - X-23 is due on Friday and Venom is scheduled to be here by the 28th, maybe even for Christmas. After that Winter Soldier is due at the start of February, Iceman at the start of March and She-Hulk is the April 1st release.

Doomsaw has let slip that the first of the unannounced releases in 2015 will be MODOK, though we're not sure when. Ant-Man is also up for approval right now, probably to work out whether it will be Hank Pym, Scott Lang or Eric O'Grady, so the likelihood is that the twelfth Advance Pack hero is Wasp.

Soldato
Braaaaaaaainsssss !!! sod X-23 !! :p

2d793x1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom