Marvel Nerds, HELP!

Soldato
OP
Holy thread revival Batman (probably the wrong character for a Marvel thread but there you go)

Need a bit of help. Still working my way through this after a short break but having trouble finding a few volumes, the TPB's are available from Amazon but at daft £50+ price. Does anyone know a decent place on the net (that delivers UK) where I can pick up TPB's?

Cheers.

Soldato
I wish I knew that myself mate. I've got up to volume 7 of the Amazing Spiderman on the Marvel Masterworks. After that they seem to get hard to find and crazy expensive. You tried Forbidden Planet, Amazon or ebay?

On a seperate note, does anyone know if the new Uncanny X-Men is worth a read? I've been reading the All New X-Men and I know the two series are connected.

Soldato
OP
Holy thread revival captain America!

Still going with this, chopped the list a lot (primarily cut xmen only stuff) and still working my way. Just finishing Civil War at the mo (amazing arc!) and now have mighty/new and t-bolts to read leading up to secret invasion. What has surprised me is how much I have enjoyed the t-bolt stuff, not as grey as I hoped but still nice to get away from the stereotypical heroes. Plus seeing t-bolts destroy the avengers was fun :D

Eventually uncovered the new Thor kick off post civil war with his reserection, Iron Man and Hank Pym in bother :D

Soldato
OP
Well I don't think anyone else much cares but just in case.

I read Front Lines which is an additional story for Civil War I just thought it would be filler but holy ****! It turns a good story into an amazing one, completely turns the story on its head and gives the real reason for the civil war which is brilliant as opposed to what it looked like I.e. We disagree with one another.

Read it if you like your marvel!

Back
Top Bottom