US: Marvel & Netflix - Daredevil

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Looks interesting but am wondering if these netflix marvel shows are connected to the marvel avengers universe ? or is it just separate to netflix shows

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I hope they get this right, old horn head has been waiting for a while to be done justice. The movie was ok -_- but i hope they delve into the core of matt murdoch and also explore why he known as the man without fear.

Last edited:
Associate
I hope they get this right, old horn head has been waiting for a while to be done justice. The movie was ok -_- but i hope they delve into the core of matt murdoch and also explore why he known as the man without fear.

ya the plot and acting were a bit subpar but liked the whole special effects (vision thing)

Associate
Movie was crap, everyone knows this. :p

They'll distance themselves from the movie as much as possible. From the images it's looking good, excited for the first trailer. I have faith it's going to be MUCH better than Agents of Shield considering it's on Netflix.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Last I heard all four will be part of the MCU :)

Awesome news then wonder how and if they will integrate into the Avengers series and AoS series for the ultimate geek fest :D

Figured marvel would have left some of the bigger names to pop up on the big screen but guess too many to go around lol

Associate

Trailer is better than most of the comic-related shows out there already, haha.

Looking forward to the good dialogue and acting. :D

Edit: And Kingpin. Awesome casting choice.

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Its a shame it won't be connected to Shield I hear it will however be connected to marvel and set after Avengers film....

Associate
Its a shame it won't be connected to Shield I hear it will however be connected to marvel and set after Avengers film....

I think I prefer that. Looks completely different to AoS. I can see how they'd struggle to put the two together.

Nice avengers reference in the trailer. Hopefully this means bigger things for the cast during civil war and what not.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Well this is annoying I read about marvels daredevil writers saying it can't be linked to AoS due to different TV networks, it was on superherohype site and now can't find it !

I doubt I just made it up lol since I recall being disappointed of it, just felt it being marvel it should remain connected etc...

Anyhow google came up with this hint or easter egg suggesting I was incorrect;

*****spoiler******
http://www.ibtimes.com/daredevil-se...crossover-happen-netflix-series-hints-1825198

It shows some form of connection anyhow between absorbing man and daredevils dad...

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Netflix has released the new TV spot for “Marvel’s Daredevil” which you can view below! All 13 episodes of the anticipated series’ first season will be available on Netflix April 10.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-marvels-daredevil-coming-to-netflix#/slide/1

Awesome news was unaware they were gonna release the whole lot in one go, I much prefer this style like house of cards since can enjoy a marathon run and not forget half the stuff in-between, so not next friday but the friday after we get the entire season 1 daredevil :)

Permabanned
Awesome news was unaware they were gonna release the whole lot in one go, I much prefer this style like house of cards since can enjoy a marathon run and not forget half the stuff in-between, so not next friday but the friday after we get the entire season 1 daredevil :)

They release all their own stuff that way. They do slap "Netflix Original" on some shows which release weekly that aren't theirs which i suppose confuses people, the likes of Better Call Saul etc.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
They release all their own stuff that way. They do slap "Netflix Original" on some shows which release weekly that aren't theirs which i suppose confuses people, the likes of Better Call Saul etc.

Nice no complaints from me, need my superhero fix can't deal with going cold turkey :)

Back
Top Bottom