US: Marvel & Netflix - Daredevil

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Review is up from sh site which looks very promising

"I cannot applaud “Marvel’s Daredevil” enough. From its succinct telling of the origin, to the dynamic character drama, to the stellar fluid action, and the underlying through narrative, the show is another home run for Marvel. Drew Goddard’s script for the first two episodes is flawlessly put together with the same melding of reverence and new flavors that make the other Marvel products work. Executive Producer Steven DeKnight has developed a world within the Marvel Universe that is both unique and lived-in but also now integral to the scope of the MCU. If the rest of the Netflix shows are done with the same amount of heart, guts, and edge that “Marvel’s Daredevil” has, then there is nothing at all to worry about"

http://www.superherohype.com/featur...herohype-review-of-marvels-daredevil#/slide/1

Guess we all find out next friday anyhow !

R3X

R3X

Soldato
We will find out in 3 days time :)

I know DD got major stick after ben affleck but it is a hero that is tricky to tell still lets see marvel/netflix stance on it as a tv series they can shape and mould it which a film may not be able too.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
We will find out in 3 days time :)

I know DD got major stick after ben affleck but it is a hero that is tricky to tell still lets see marvel/netflix stance on it as a tv series they can shape and mould it which a film may not be able too.

Ditto can't wait, I read it was pretty close to DD from the CB. It meant to mega violent :cool:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Loved the DD film, gotham is a good series too always wanted to know the back drop of gotham + its closest we get to a batman tv series!

Associate
Yeah came on at 8 in morning I think. Watched first episode and oh my God, I think we have a winner here. Acting, writing, fighting .. It's all awesome.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Yeah came on at 8 in morning I think. Watched first episode and oh my God, I think we have a winner here. Acting, writing, fighting .. It's all awesome.

Just what ever marvel fan wanted to hear :D

The reviews across the board are pointing towards a top show already.

Soldato
I'm onto episode 5 right now, Marvel/Netflix have really batted one out of the park here. Sticks out from the rest of the MCU like a sore thumb and it's better off for it.

Associate
curently into episode 4 so far. without giving away any spoiler i can say that it tone is a lot darker when compared to other mavel/dc tv, it even darker than gothan if that give you any hints. as for the whole MCU bit from what i watch so far it is in mcu as there was reference to avengers and the events that happen in the movie as this show take place in the wake of that movie, but as other pointed out i don't think it will have any crossover type episode with shield, they might reference event that might happen in it but i doubt there be a crossover as this show is a lot darker, the very fact that in some scene you can clear hear bone cracking sound. so far i think it very good but i hold off any jugdements untill i've watch all 13 episodes.

Permabanned
Tbh i don't think it would matter if it fit exactly with the tone of shows like SHIELD. ABC doing a crossover with Netflix would be like doing a deal with the devil for them.

2 more hours till i get home and can start watching. Was gutted when i woke up at 5am ish and it wasn't already there, i'd planned to watch a couple of episodes this morning :(

Back
Top Bottom