Marvel Phase 4

Soldato
Shang chi was quite boring and longer than it needed to be. And Katy was so forced and annoying, didn't think she was funny. I'm sure they could have done the film without her.

Caporegime
Eternals was fine imo, little bit longer than needed, but I enjoyed the fight scenes. Mid credit scene was fun (I know Pip from the comics) but the end credit scene is what had me interested.

Black Knight, AND Blade? Could be fun!

Soldato
Kinda meh for me. 6 or 7 out of 10. The first three Phase 4 films were ok, not bad but none have been great.

I didn’t find the story that compelling all of the initial Phase1 movies were stronger and more fun. The ending was kind of weak. It looked nice though, also weren’t the Deviants a bit superfluous to the plot in the end.

I’ve only read the Gaiman Eternals run and that was very cool.

Soldato
Was it good? Still haven't watched it.

To be honest, yeah it was. I enjoyed it but please bare in mind I am not one for fickle finger pointing at plot holes, **** acting etc. For what it was, and what it sets up, it was good.
To be frank I enjoy all the Marvel movies. They are just fun, entertaining films. Maybe a little weak on plots once in a while but over all, just fun films.

Isn't that why we watch these?
If you like the other marvel movies you 'should like this one'.
If you have seen it since replying to my post, let us know how you felt after watching it.

Soldato
There's no way this is true in all likelihood, but I saw someone pushing a rumour on Twitter that
Reed Richards is set to appear in the Multiverse of Madness, thus setting up Fantastic Four in the MCU. The rumour even went so far as to say John Krasinski would be playing Mr Fantastic.
I can't find it now of course, which makes it even less likely to be true, but I'd be happy if it's proved correct!

Soldato
There's no way this is true in all likelihood, but I saw someone pushing a rumour on Twitter that
Reed Richards is set to appear in the Multiverse of Madness, thus setting up Fantastic Four in the MCU. The rumour even went so far as to say John Krasinski would be playing Mr Fantastic.
I can't find it now of course, which makes it even less likely to be true, but I'd be happy if it's proved correct!

Well, there is a Fantastic Four movie, directed by John Watts who directed the three Spiderman movies, pencilled in for Phase 4 with a release date said to be around late 2023/early 2024. If I were a betting man, my guess would be Christmas 2023. As for John Krasinski playing Reed Richards, if true that would be a great casting.

Soldato

This is every Disney Marvel thing now: "This one was was crappy, but time to get excited about the next thing!". Half the time people are more excited about the end credit scene than the show itself.

Soldato
Well, there is a Fantastic Four movie, directed by John Watts who directed the three Spiderman movies, pencilled in for Phase 4 with a release date said to be around late 2023/early 2024. If I were a betting man, my guess would be Christmas 2023. As for John Krasinski playing Reed Richards, if true that would be a great casting.

And his wife could be Sue Richard

Soldato
Personally I've been massively underwhelmed with the phase 4 stuff since End Game. Outside of Spidey 3 which was ok, the movies have been boring and the tv shows either downright terrible or as per the films just plain dull.

Back
Top Bottom