Marvel Studios Loki

Man of Honour
I quite liked first episode. Shame though playing it on my PC the streaming quality is trash and ruined the enjoyment watching on a QLED - ended up watching it in a 1280x720 window on my gaming monitor to mask all the compression artefacts, etc. streaming on PC seems to be getting worse and worse for that which is ridiculous in 2021 and increasingly making me think of unsubscribing from all these services.

Soldato
Going to wait until trusted reviewers with the same taste of shows and movies as me review the season. Not wasting my time like I did on Falcon and Wanda (the latter I loved at the start and ended up a mess.)

Soldato
I enjoyed the first episode and will be interesting to see where it goes.
I don’t like Owen Wilson massively, but he’s better than he normally is in the Sofology adverts. His nose is still a mess though.

Quite common for Marvel shows to have a low key first or even second episode. Wandavision was nearly given up on by many after the first couple of episodes, myself included.

It's spelt Loki not low key. :D

I thought it was a tad weak and not worth the 9.3 IMDB score it has.

Man of Honour
I thought it was a bit weak but then the first episode usually is since it has to spend time building up the world.

Although the fact that the Avengers get a free pass for time travel makes no sense to me given their actions caused this variant.

Back
Top Bottom