Marvel Studios Loki

Soldato
Hope so, just remembered too. The Infinity Stones - Loki found them in the drawer of the help desk worker who explained that they use them as paperweights! The same stones that formed the basis of the movies and wiped out half the universe.

You're right, something's going on......................!!

infinity stones only work in the universe where they originated - thats been canon in the comics for decades

Soldato
I find Nerdrotic amusing and agree with him some of the time, he offers his heavily opinionated view with passion and is not mean spiritied. I think in that video he made some fair criticisms but I'm no where near as down on the MCU TV as he has been including Loki. I enjoyed the show but I can see how there is risk of really derailing the main continuity so that's a fair challenge for me.

Soldato
I tend to agree. I quite enjoyed Loki but Nerdrotic, HeelsvBabyface and Overlord DVD all seem to be getting about a bit ... click-baity over it. I'll wait and see what happens before I pass judgement.
My main thing about it was the sad realisation of how much older Hiddleston looked from his current time to some of the flashbacks, but that's probably more to do with me feeling really old.

Caporegime
The trouble with YouTubers is that their ranting reviews generate more views/money than when they like things.

People say they are more genuine than a traditional reviewer but when your income relys on you being snarky about stuff you are going to be heavily biased.

Red-letter media are one of the few who seem to have avoided this pitfall

Soldato
Liked it so far as love Tom Hiddleston it was okay upto the point where the villain was allegedly revealed and then I groaned. Unless its following some comic story and if the villain reveal is true then they could have come up with something better. Anyway time will tell too early to say really.

Just remember Dr Who when it comes to time and explaining things. Wibbly wobbly timey wimey.

Pretty sure Wibbly wobbly timey wimey in space is Red Dwarf not Dr Who. :)

Permabanned
shame on you, You should have known that seeing as you live in the TARDIS!
tenor.gif

Soldato
Just started Falcon. I hate Mackie and the Falcon character, but don't want to miss any Marvel :(

Falcon had a decent start, but then we get some crap backstory and a back loan application. Maybe they should do sponsorships like The Boys :)

Back
Top Bottom