*** Mass Effect 3 ***

Associate
Anyone still play this? Multi-player is dead which i did expect sadly. Just moved my saves from Xbox 360 to rerun the game just finishing the ending quickly first :D

Soldato
Multiplayer is far from dead on pc - I drop in from time to time for a few matches.

I doubt multiplayer will be anywhere near a dead state until me4 launches, providing that has better multiplayer.

Caporegime
Just played a couple of rounds of multiplayer without issue so no, its not dead. A little out of practice as I don't think I've even played this year but still managed to end up top. I wish they'd move to a 'buy what you want' model now the game has been out for ages. The whole random(ish) unlocks stuff is very annoying.

Associate
How long did you have to search for a game? i let it go for around 15mins yesterday and gave up, must have just got really unlucky lol.

Associate
Sorry to bring back this thread to life but I'm trying to play this before the new one and it just crashes on me near the beginning. I only have 2 crew members and once selected and confirmed for a mission it just crashes. I've deleted the whole game and dlc and re installed with no luck. Any ideas?

Associate
Ignore him (on this issue, not in general :)), ME3 is more than worth a play despite it's issues and grievances.

Are you running any mods or is it just a clean install with the latest DLC? Also I remember there being an issue that running origin 'offline' helped people early days, may be worth a go.

Soldato
Sorry to bring back this thread to life but I'm trying to play this before the new one and it just crashes on me near the beginning. I only have 2 crew members and once selected and confirmed for a mission it just crashes. I've deleted the whole game and dlc and re installed with no luck. Any ideas?
Run as administrator? or try enabling win 7 compatibility mode? worked for me on win 8.1

Associate
Cheers guys, tried all of the above fixes and no joy but I have now sorted it :)

It's a clean install with all the DLC. All I had to do was delete the mass effect 3 complete folder in my documents and then hey presto it worked!

Even started where I left off because of the cloud save. Hopefully that's the last of my problems. I've installed the controller mod and that's it.

Associate
Cheers guys, tried all of the above fixes and no joy but I have now sorted it :)

It's a clean install with all the DLC. All I had to do was delete the mass effect 3 complete folder in my documents and then hey presto it worked!

Even started where I left off because of the cloud save. Hopefully that's the last of my problems. I've installed the controller mod and that's it.
What is the controller Mod?

Back
Top Bottom