*** Mass Effect 3 ***

Soldato
The ending was and will always be a complete abomination of an extremely amazing series. They not only dropped the ball with the ending, but they single-handedly destroyed the replayability of the entire series (for me at least) within a space of 10-15 minutes.

For me too.

I would have loved to replay the entire ME series again but I just can't because I know how awful the ending is; it has put me completely off the game and has taken the enjoyment out of the whole series.

Soldato
the MP is pretty good, love being able to play as the other races, currently playing a quarian, trying to get the krogan and will probably to a vanguard at somepoint

Biggest tip I can give you for Vanguard with Biotic Charge - play as host. The amount of times you'll die because BC doesn't work when not hosting is insane.

My Origin ID is planehazza if you fancy some Gold matches.

Soldato
Biggest tip I can give you for Vanguard with Biotic Charge - play as host. The amount of times you'll die because BC doesn't work when not hosting is insane.

My Origin ID is planehazza if you fancy some Gold matches.

oohh tempting, aye why not just need to reinstall physX me2 and 3 run on different versions

Soldato
i know that was directed at curunen but i sent you an invite, carmina917

Awesome, will accept when I get home from work (Yes I'm currently sciving haha).

I've just promoted all my characters again (want to get my N7 to 3000 and will stay there) so they're all weak but I'm used to Gold so it shouldn't be too tough :)

Soldato
Awesome, will accept when I get home from work (Yes I'm currently sciving haha).

I've just promoted all my characters again (want to get my N7 to 3000 and will stay there) so they're all weak but I'm used to Gold so it shouldn't be too tough :)

Can't believe you're still playing, you've come a long way :p

Soldato

i've only been doing bronze, but it should be ok, just finished the campaign on insane and im currently playing an infiltrator on MP, played infiltrator on 1,2 and 3 so gold should be ok. and skving hahaha, dont worry i sit on the OCUK forums constantly when im in Ict in school

Soldato
i've only been doing bronze, but it should be ok, just finished the campaign on insane and im currently playing an infiltrator on MP, played infiltrator on 1,2 and 3 so gold should be ok. and skving hahaha, dont worry i sit on the OCUK forums constantly when im in Ict in school

If you're happy on insane, you'll walk through bronze and silver. The biggest thing to adjust to is the speed of the game - a lot more is going on around in you in MP and you have to teach yourself how to herd them. Salarian Inflitrator is my favourite sniper inf. Tac cloak, prox mine and energy drain and the points just rack up. Turian Ghost, Alliance Infiltration Unit (basically EDI) and Asari Huntress are also amazing to play.

Cool Reeve, will be fun to try some gold/plat duos :D

Last edited:
Soldato
So i finished this last night, took me 2 days to finish the ending, not the entire game just the last 3 hours as when i got to the Illusive man i couldn't make the last paragon choice, it was grayed out. Thought i didn't have enough war assets maybe as my paragon was at full. So went and played a few multiplayer matches and got my war assets to 6407. Still grayed out after i had repeated the last 3 hours of the game...... it seems it doesnt matter anyway as the only difference is he shoots himself rather than Shepard doing it.

Just for future reference if you care, to get that final paragon choice you have to have used the paragon selections everytime you speak to the Illusive Man throughout the game (IIRC).

Soldato
It sounds as if some of you guys play damn well. Shane there isn't anyone on 360 who still plays this as I get everyone leave the lobby when they see the N7 rating :/

Back
Top Bottom