****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
OP
:eek: YES!!!!

I really loved playing the series and think they did a superb job visually and game-play wise. Looking forward to what they can do next, but not sure it's needed!

I'm so looking forward to seeing the universe expand on next gen!:cool::)

Maybe they will join the 21st century and actually put in controller compatibility this time...

Not sure if it's a question but there's a survey asking for opinions:eek::cool:

link in tweet:

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/488827474336161792

Associate
Excellent, been waiting ages for more ME4 news!

Mass Effect series is one of my favourites, I thoroughly enjoyed all games and have done several playthroughs. Looking forward to the official announcements :)

Soldato
Tweeted and did the survey. Mentioned the 360 controller support in both. If it turns out they won't support 360 controller on PC. I will take that as a solid "we don't listen to our fans" statement and hate this game for eternity.

Associate
I loved the first 3, looking forward to the next one.

My favourite was ME2, it just seemed to hit that fine balance between story and gameplay.

Hope fully its all new characters and a new story.

Associate

My favourite was ME2, it just seemed to hit that fine balance between story and gameplay.

Yeah, I think ME2 has the 'edge' over the other two for me as well. Plus I really enjoyed the "Lair of the Shadow Broker" and "Arrival" DLCs :)

Associate
OP

Yeah, I think ME2 has the 'edge' over the other two for me as well. Plus I really enjoyed the "Lair of the Shadow Broker" and "Arrival" DLCs :)

I agree:) played the series on Xbox now getting them for PC! I keep hoping that the DLC will go on sale as I've bought it all before and feel a bit peeved about paying full price again:(

Soldato
I actually just started playing Mass Effect again yesterday. Partway through the first game right now. Really looking forward to seeing what's coming next :)

Back
Top Bottom