****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Never been able to get into 3 at all, each time I've tried to play it I've never managed more than 10 minutes tops before turning it off.

1 and 2 were great though not without some gameplay mechanics that could have been done better.

10 minutes wouldn't even get you off Earth would it? Mass Effect 3 is great until the final 15 minutes.

Yeah not got off earth even, I've 3x sat down and tried it continuing from the previous save and it just doesn't engage me at all and some things a quite frankly a little tedious (mostly console legacy stuff) and never managed more than about 10 minutes in a sitting before I've decided I've better things to do.

Well I did the survey - somehow didn't see it before.

Hopefully they read some of it.

Hope for a return to ME1 glory with a better plot. No more ME2 and ME3 nonsense storylines.

Well after the abomination that was ME3 i will give this a wider berth than the spaceship from space-balls.

I thought Mass Effect 3 was fairly solid, until the last part of the game. The ending was a total mess and the whole "gathering war assets" part of the game counted for nothing. It should have been more like the "suicide mission" from ME2, where the more you do during the game, the better you do at the end and the more that survive.

From the way they worded some of the questions in the survey and the available answers, I have a horrible feeling it might be some sort of MMO hybrid.

I thought Mass Effect 3 was fairly solid, until the last part of the game. The ending was a total mess and the whole "gathering war assets" part of the game counted for nothing. It should have been more like the "suicide mission" from ME2, where the more you do during the game, the better you do at the end and the more that survive.

I think they did that to push the MP aspect of the game as I don't think it was possible to get the higher war asset ending without playing at least some multiplayer(unless you owned a lot of the DLC) but yes, the second game did handle that better. To be fair the multiplayer was pretty good but there are still a lot of bugs present in it, bugs which should have been fixed before adding more MP content.

Crucible was a bit stupid tbh, the way it was suddenly shoehorned in at the start.

The rest of ME3 was hurriedly trying to fit in and conclude as much as possible - from Quarians/Geth to Krogans - and still had to miss so much out/take shortcuts... all because of the complete non-story and waste of space that was ME2.

Don't get me wrong, I love the characters in all three games, but they did not progress the main plot very well in ME2 which left far too much loose ends to tie together in ME3.

That's kind of intriguing. Did you not feel anything from the first two games that made you want to find out what happens? :eek:

Not so much that I could easily get past the first bit of ME3 :S I have a low tolerance for games that suffer that badly due to console development.

You can work out a lot btw from the lair of the shadow broker DLC for ME2, it has a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff as a feature of the shadow broker thing if your bored and dig through it all.

Mass Effect 2 and 3 really aren't that different in terms of gameplay/combat.

I don't see why you would enjoy ME2 and instantly dislike ME3. It's very similar other than having a cooler initial 'tutorial' type opening level.

Ray Muzyka abd Greg Zeschuk left Bioware so I assume this won't be as good under EA's control... I hope they can prove me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom