Mass Effect Legendary edition (Remastered 1,2 & 3)

jpm

jpm

Associate
Should the game(s) be appearing in Geforce Experience? Ive kinda gotten useto using it to tweak graphics settings in all their detail.

Sometimes certain games don't until there's a update in experience or a driver update. I've had games appear and disappear from Geforce Experience lol

Edit: Just checked I've got a couple of games that's not appearing.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Just started ME1 anybody else had stutering on movement? It's very jarring and off putting.

Nope, nothing like that. Not sure my GPU has even had to run it’s fans yet for ME1. It’s certainly not a taxing game but I’ve only put a couple of hours into it so far.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Can't decide whether to commit to this again. I played ME2 and 3 back on the ps3 (I think!?) and I loved them. But these games are loooooong and not sure I want to take the plunge again even though it's tempting for the nostalgia. Also I need more of that beautiful HDR. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Associate
Is this all packaged as one game or does it still come up as 3 games in your account (steam) ? Also are the controls consistent across all 3 (recall their to be slight differences in the original trilogy)?

Caporegime
Is this all packaged as one game or does it still come up as 3 games in your account (steam) ? Also are the controls consistent across all 3 (recall their to be slight differences in the original trilogy)?
One mass effect LE launcher then choose which game once started.

Soldato
Ended up getting it for the £31 CD key offer.

Does anyone know whether secondary weapon mods work for squad members?

I know ammo type works (like chemical etc), but secondary mods like +acc%, Heat Absorption% or Level Detection seems like it's wasted on them and I can't remember if it matters or not.

Caporegime
Does anyone know whether secondary weapon mods work for squad members?

I know ammo type works (like chemical etc), but secondary mods like +acc%, Heat Absorption% or Level Detection seems like it's wasted on them and I can't remember if it matters or not.

You'll have 53,000 of the damn things by the end so I always equip them anyway.

Soldato
Is anyone else finding this (ME1 in particular) seriously dark? i've had to turn off HDR because the amount of times I couldn't see a thing was starting to get on my nerves

Back
Top Bottom