Mass Effect Legendary edition (Remastered 1,2 & 3)

Caporegime
Tempted to start all 3 again and do a Paragon run. Didn't think I'd want to play it so soon but nothing else to play really
I tried to be a renegade when I could but it’s not always clear. I wasn’t renegade enough to choose one of the options when I confronted the illusive man. I may run it again as said and try and keep Wrex and Ashley alive this time and actually romance Liara for a change!

Soldato
I tried to be a renegade when I could but it’s not always clear. I wasn’t renegade enough to choose one of the options when I confronted the illusive man. I may run it again as said and try and keep Wrex and Ashley alive this time and actually romance Liara for a change!

Currently renegade, picking paragon options when there's no renegade available, but anything significant has been renegade. Kept Kaiden alive for the first time ever too. Romanced Liara/Thane/Liara the first time, this time there was no-one, Miranda (not done yet), and I don't know...

Just about to do the reaper IFF mission.

Soldato
Free Mass Effect content

MASS EFFECT BONUS CONTENT DOWNLOAD
We're giving fans a chance to download content previously available in the Deluxe Editions of Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3, as well as the first Mass Effect soundtrack (including the new Legendary Edition Track: "Resynthesis").*

Link

Soldato
Reaper IFF done. Took a lot of sections very slow, backing off, taking my time etc.

A lot of bits in insanity have felt more like cheesing, rather than challenging gameplay. No cheating, but running around a big box avoiding the ymir mech, hitting it on cooldown, does feel a bit more Benny Hill than saviour of the galaxy...

Soldato
So in me3 on insanity with a sentinel. Not even using Liara, and i feel massively overpowered by using combos. Only struggled on one bit really and that's because i started to get overconfident. Can still die very very quickly if i get it wrong due to how strong the enemy are but it's rare. I suspect it i used liara and singularity it'd be even easier. Admittedly still not that far into the game.

Caporegime
Question re Citadel DLC in mass effect 3.

I remember having the party last time I played, but I don't remember the whole questline with
Clone Shepherd

Is it possible to have the party without doing that mission? Maybe it's just bad memory but I think I'd have remembered one of the best missions in the game!

Associate
Question re Citadel DLC in mass effect 3.

I remember having the party last time I played, but I don't remember the whole questline with
Clone Shepherd

Is it possible to have the party without doing that mission? Maybe it's just bad memory but I think I'd have remembered one of the best missions in the game!
No, you need to do that mission before you have the party.

Associate
Hi,

Just bought this as part of Humble Choice and was hoping someone could please tell me how it plays on a 980ti?

Was wondering if I could play it now at decent quality or add it to the list of games I'm sitting on until I eventually upgrade my graphics card.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom