Massive blast in Beirut

Capodecina
Soldato
Who said she was getting married? First time i saw that clip it was with a note saying it was a fashion photographer shoot. Have people thought since that it was a real wedding??????

Yes, it was a wedding. She was interviewed this morning on Sky News and her description just said "bride".

Here she is:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...eirut-brides-wedding-video-captures-explosion

It does get quite ridiculous, but if it makes people happy, then go for it. Would have made me bloody miserable.

Absolutely, me too.

Caporegime
O....K

1000's injured, 300,000 people homeless and that is your take away from this?
yea exactly 1000s injured, 300,000 homeless but omg some womans wedding photoshoot for instagram or whatever got ruined.

we should feel for her, why don't they show more of the people actually effected by it.

I'm just waiting for her crowd funding campaign or something to pop up to pay for the wedding and holidays

Caporegime
Soldato
What a surprise....The CT nuts will be lapping it up and no doubt be saying by now the original video is the doctored one and has had the missile removed from the footage. I mean if they can superimpose the planes on the 9/11 footage, how hard can it be to remove all the missile footage?
sshhhh don't do their job for them FFS. They need to be able to exercise the one brain cell they share or it too will leave them.

Soldato
Its noted as fake on a youtube copy of these videos but just thought Id pause and have a look at both video perspectives.
The Rocket they added is exactly the same angle, pitch and size from two different capture distances and angles, so lazy editing at its finest.
clip-2.jpg

Capodecina
Soldato
I love it that as the King of CT on ocuk forums you sneak that one in under the brolly of "there's debate whether this is fake or not". Just admit you thought it was real? :p

Troll comment: he knows all too well that "there's debate whether this is fake or not" has no bearing on the video's authenticity. It's just a way to dump the link and watch the reactions.

Back
Top Bottom