** MASSIVE NVIDIA PRICE DROP!!! **

Thug
Soldato
When the release date officially published?? I never saw it and only saw the odd rumour about it being released some time before xmas (a little while back). If i knew the new cards would be released so soon then i would have waited an extra day or two :(.

I was going to DSR it (had an RMA number), but then changed my mind yesterday after acquiring another GTX 780 from my brother similar to mine (for SLI). Anyway the card has been opened and used and i'll probably get charged if i return it under DSR. I think i read there's a 20% restocking fee, but i could be wrong.... 20% of £307.99 is too much to lose on sending back a card i bought new 5 days ago.

And to think i just recently changed from AMD to NVidia too :rolleyes:.

I think so. I have one and it's actually pretty decent :). Mine runs at 1006MHz out the box, so ignore the stock clock speeds in the listing. My old KFA2 GTX 660 Ti ran faster out the box than advertised too. The cooler is pretty quiet and does the job well... It's a fairly heavy card so i suspect it's a good quality cooler (it has a metal base screwed on around the edges of the card for extra support).

No complaints here about KFA2 products ;).

There is no 20% fee if I remember correctly.

Soldato
Christ, Nvidia must have been making a serious amount off each card to allow this kind of cut.

Is the site down? Cant veiw anything. Can select a category but the page is white where the products should be.

Last edited:
Associate
It's silly as I'm not having any game struggles at 1080p on a 780oc but the Ti version being cheaper than the oc was is soooooooo tempting. If the site hadn't been down so long I'm not sure I'd resist. That or the sli option if my oc card is in stock :o

Associate
Everyone be like....

takemymoney.gif

But the site is kaput :(

Back
Top Bottom