Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

got you. when you say mug though, do you mean mug or match it at an exchange?

Always matched at an exchange.

By "mug" I mean bets that a normal punter (i.e. mug) would make - i.e. favourites on horse racing, any Frankie Dettori horse, big premier league games, favourites on tennis, cheeky 50p on a 100/1 horse and so on.

I think just on bet365 my "loss" to them over just 10 weeks is over £1500 :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Always matched at an exchange.

By "mug" I mean bets that a normal punter (i.e. mug) would make - i.e. favourites on horse racing, any Frankie Dettori horse, big premier league games, favourites on tennis, cheeky 50p on a 100/1 horse and so on.

I think just on bet365 my "loss" to them over just 10 weeks is over £1500 :-)

serious stuff - way more reading to do for me then!

So basically "mug" bets mask the actual money making ones??

vpn hides the IP for multi accounts for friends and family?

vpn lets you use a different ip for the accounts under different names

mug bets are to make you look like a normal mug punter rather than just someone after the free bets it helps you maintain an account there/get more offers

First weekend back in and I'm about £70 up. Just hoovering up the new bookies sign ups and doing some reloads. The Bet365 offer on City/Chelski was cracking.

Just need to find the time to get this all working, once the new sign ups are done it will be easier because then I can just focus on Neteller deposits without faffing around with banks.

Annoyed that skybet won't take Neteller though.

I signed up to PA, theres only about 4 bookies i can use who i dont have an account with for the welcome bonuses which sucks, but hopefully the reloads are worthwhile. The Bet365 one yesterday paid for my month anyway.

I signed up to PA, theres only about 4 bookies i can use who i dont have an account with for the welcome bonuses which sucks, but hopefully the reloads are worthwhile. The Bet365 one yesterday paid for my month anyway.

monthly or annual? I'll probably sign up tonight I think

What is the difference between an annual PA account and a monthly one?

Do you get access to better offers on an annual?

What is the difference between an annual PA account and a monthly one?

Do you get access to better offers on an annual?

£17.99 a month or £115 a year (basically a discount for paying yearly)

Think it's going up to £150 a year or something from 1st September.

Yeah it's going up for new subscribers, they want to limit the number of people participating so it doesn't attract too much undue attention.

Is PA worth it with out a laptop that can get on the sites? My laptop blocks anything linked to bets

Ie just using ipad/iphone for the bets and track in excel?

free £30 from betfred has credited.

Done Joules in 3.25pm @ Kempton (@4.0 on Betfred) and layed it on betfair @ 4.1.

so Joules loses - so betfair lay wins - £35.10 profit from first couple of bets.

Covers 2 months subs to PA which I'll probably join later tonight.

what exactly does PA get you? Just a list of the reloads in an easy to read format?

Or does it go to the depth of suggesting odds for bets and matches odds at the exchange?

there's a tool that sorts out the best stuff to bet on and one that calculates the amount to Lay

there's a tool that sorts out the best stuff to bet on and one that calculates the amount to Lay

The calculator works without a subscription and sorter points you in the right direction with the 2 free bookmakers listed.

I signed up to smarkets today, I made £5.28 with my £5 free bet from Augero's goal :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom