Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Soldato
there's a tool that sorts out the best stuff to bet on and one that calculates the amount to Lay

The calculator works without a subscription and sorter points you in the right direction with the 2 free bookmakers listed.

I signed up to smarkets today, I made £5.28 with my £5 free bet from Augero's goal :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry, what is PA?

PA - profit accumulator website.

Joined up tonight - done another couple of offers -red32 and smarkets. Will take my time (qualifying bets are on for tomorrow nights wimbledon game). Not wanting to rush this and making sure I've covering myself/bets correctly.

Associate
Website called profit accumulator.

Odds monkey is worth a shout at an alternative. Funnily enough they only today released an SNR sort option, meaning it's easier to find SNR bets

PA odds calculator looks exactly like the Odds Monkey calculator, so maybe PA license it. If you look at the premium odds monkey subscription (which you'll need to do matched betting properly), it's about £7 or £8 per month anyway, so for me PA is the way to go, considering the yearly sub costs only slightly more.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Can I not do it on iPad and phone and track on excel?

I did loads of these about 5 years ago with FTO and we pretty straightforward following the instructions

You can but your productivity will take a serious hit.

I wouldn't like to do an inplay offer on a tablet - I've often got 6 browser sessions open to do those offers.

Soldato
PA price is going up, i payed this month and tried it out, started With stan james last night, little bit gutted i have over 8 accounts with 8 different bookies, some real money to be taken hadnt i already took the bait. That said still a few to do and some good reloads, the PA site is informative and pretty good at explaining so will see how things go.

Soldato
PA price is going up, i payed this month and tried it out, started With stan james last night, little bit gutted i have over 8 accounts with 8 different bookies, some real money to be taken hadnt i already took the bait. That said still a few to do and some good reloads, the PA site is informative and pretty good at explaining so will see how things go.

Decided to pay for the year membership and see how it goes.

I'm working my way through the first 7 or so at the moment - got qualifying bets on tonight for various games to get various free bets. (WH, smarkets, 32red etc) Once I get them I will have basically covered the annual membership to PA so after that it's costing me nothing for the rest of the year.

Associate
I've made £1400 since June without hitting it too hard.

The real money comes from reloads and acca's. The consensus is you can make about £10 profit per acca and one of the experts does 100 per week. Soon adds up. Though it is time consuming to hit those kind of levels

Soldato
All sounds too easy to me.

He claims in the site that he makes 2k a month doing it. If it were that simple every man and his dog would be doing it.

It depends what you're willing to put in to it. There are some people on there who seem to be living entirely from matched betting and earning significantly in excess of the £2k, however they're probably pulling 8 hour days on offers and account management.

If you just want short term gain then even taking the sign up and new account cashback offers could probably net you £1k in a short space of time. Then just sack it off and move on. That's what I did when I started out.

Back
Top Bottom