Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Soldato
The real money comes from reloads and acca's. The consensus is you can make about £10 profit per acca and one of the experts does 100 per week. Soon adds up. Though it is time consuming to hit those kind of levels

100 ACCA per week would require a serious bank roll.
My WH ACCA for this week could require a £208.81 lay on its 6th leg. I can't remember if this is what it'll 'cost' in the exchange, but let's say on average each ACCA requires £100 lays... that's £10,000 you'd have tied up.

Just done 3 this week as I'm not at a PC this weekend but I might try giving 10+ a go next week.

So far I have completed 6 ACCAs
Lost one @ £20
Lost one @ £50
Lost one @ £50
Won one @ £40 (got free bet)
Won one @ £50 (got free bet)
Won all legs on ACCA made about £10.30 (adjusted lays etc)

With a bet of about £50 I aim for a loss of about £20 on 1st lay, reduce to about £12 on 2nd lay etc.

So overall I'm probably about:
For the losing ACCAs
+70 (I'd say a £50 FB is about £35 each unless you wait for really good matches)
+10.30 for the ACCA that won all legs
= 31.16 profit for 6 ACCAs (£5 each)

They're not that time-consuming once you've selected the best teams for the week.

That guy, James, has a technique to always make money but I can't find it on the PA FB as it's horrendous to navigate. ;/

Going through the sign ups on our joint account atm. Hopefully bag another £500.

That mumsnet post that was linked seems to be about 80% males trying to 'push' PA...

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

If I worked hard at it for a month or two and done all the sign up offers, do you think I'd make enough for a nice new skylake rig?

Easy.

I'm at £5700 in 11 weeks.

That is multi accounting though - excluding those I'm at £3200 on just my accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Careful there, some of the sign-up offers and reloads state one per household, so technically you'd be breaching the T&C's, assuming the joint account is registered to the same address.

Not too fussed either way to be honest.

It's getting a bit tedious trying to do just ACCAs, a few reloads a week and Skybet/888Sport stuff.

Soldato
Right William Hills free £50 has credited already, Red32 £10 free credited and already bet to win £7.50 or so profit.

Need to find something for the William hills bet but might need more in my betfair to cover the liability. Will edit later with running total !

So £33 quid profit with another £7.50 to come overnight, plus another £35 or so from William Hills free bet once I get it on tomorrow - So that £75 no risk profit. Still a bit of work involved to get use to it - already thinking I need more than 1 screen to fit all the windows/tabs I have open!!

Soldato
Sky Bet refunding £25 if your horse loses this afternoon :)

Ah the only bookie who has ever closed my account. It happened years ago though and I can't say for certain it was for my MB work (think it happened before that), anybody had any success in getting accounts reopened? If not what are the odds I would get caught opening a new one (new address and bank cards now).

Soldato
Aye, I'm on that for a nice £17 garaunteed.

Almost screwed up and backed the second favourite and layed the favourite. Would have been emotional.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

What sort of bankroll you needing to make that sort of money (your "main" accounts).

I currently have £2500 in betfair, £500 in smarkets, £800 across various bookie accounts and £2000 in the bank account.

Just mug betting my accounts for one day can empty my betfair account.

Associate
I currently have £2500 in betfair, £500 in smarkets, £800 across various bookie accounts and £2000 in the bank account.

Just mug betting my accounts for one day can empty my betfair account.

I usually favour smarkets due to the 2% commission, but I guess that if you're laying serious bank, to get it fully matched you'd need a bigger market, is that why the betfair is the highest balance?

Back
Top Bottom