Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Bet on Savea to get the most tries, £25 @ 5.0. I haven't laid yet and he's three ahead, last I checked the lay odds were 1.14 which woukd be a decent return. Stick or twist, one or two tries in the final should be enough....

pretty rubbish this weekend, loads of £5 and £10 ones which IMO aren't worth doing, the only big one is the £100 Ladbrokes but that is a "maybe" profit and need 4 qual bets only 1 of which are you likely to get a decent match on

pretty rubbish this weekend, loads of £5 and £10 ones which IMO aren't worth doing, the only big one is the £100 Ladbrokes but that is a "maybe" profit and need 4 qual bets only 1 of which are you likely to get a decent match on

Min £130 profit for 2hrs work seems OK to me :confused:

1. Betsafe Bet £25 Get £10 Risk Free

2. Paddy Power free £10 bet - football

3. Boylesports £10 free bet

4. Betvictor 2 £5 free bets - one on football, the other on the rugby final.

5. Betway £10 free bet - Basketball.

6. 888Sport Bet £20 Get £5 - Premier League

7. Titanbet £10 refund

8. Ladbrokes £100 refunds - football.

9. Ladbrokes £50 refunds - rugby World Cup Final.

10. Bwin free scratchcards

11. Netbet £50 Refund - Chelsea v Liverpool.

Plus all the usualchannel 4 racing - Skybet, Ladbrokes, Betfair, William Hill and Bet365.

Wait for half time for the odds to stabilise. It's 2X£5 free bets, but you can have both of them on the same market if you find a good match.

Could find anything so went PSG to win (won £10 and lost nothing on qualifier as 3.6 on both and smarkets is0% on qpr games. Didn't realise it could be Inplay on any game

Back
Top Bottom