Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Does anyone have any knowledge of the legality of that?

You've agreed to it in the T&Cs, so they're allowed to do it unless it's contrary to contract law. What a business is allowed to include in a contract is broadly framed in terms of what is 'reasonable' rather than black-and-white examples. But realistically you're not going to take it to court to find out when you could just put the £40 on an arb instead.

Yeah I knew I was always gonna just have to arb it i just wanted to kick up a stink since he dodged my questions about paying £10 to withdraw my "laundered" money.

Could someone kindly explain to me what Skrill is and why I might want to use it? As best I can tell it's just an alternative to Paypal?

It is similar. It means you can get money out of bookies much faster (within 24h) rather than wait a week for refund to debit card.

As the great Bob Ross would say, I've had a happy accident.

I backed Sprinter Sacre this morning on paddies at the enhanced 5/1 price. Was a bit rushed this afternoon and forgot to lay it off. Flew home and has landed me an extra £100 in one foul swoop!

Could someone kindly explain to me what Skrill is and why I might want to use it? As best I can tell it's just an alternative to Paypal?

essentially yes

you probably don't want to use it either if you're matched betting as there have been a few allegations of the company sharing data with bookies

Paddy had a ton of offers on this weekend. There were also a fair few horse racing refunds going around.

I'm guessing its those and multi-accounting.

Back
Top Bottom