Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Paddy had a ton of offers on this weekend. There were also a fair few horse racing refunds going around.

I'm guessing its those and multi-accounting.

I didn't even multi account. Took all the Paddies bonuses, got a few horse racing refunds. For example there were 3 firms doing 2nd place refunds on channel 4 races on Saturday and Sunday. One of the races had 6 runners, so I just covered the first three. Easy refund. Paddies had a couple of money back specials on football as well. Just have to put a shift in. It's not the 5 minute easy job that some make it out to be. It needs a bit of time and effort to get the best results.

I didn't even multi account. Took all the Paddies bonuses, got a few horse racing refunds. For example there were 3 firms doing 2nd place refunds on channel 4 races on Saturday and Sunday. One of the races had 6 runners, so I just covered the first three. Easy refund. Paddies had a couple of money back specials on football as well. Just have to put a shift in. It's not the 5 minute easy job that some make it out to be. It needs a bit of time and effort to get the best results.

It can be the 5 minute easy job, on the paddy mbs as long as the qualifier is <£1 and each £5 free bet gets £3+ I'm happy. £6+ for less than 5 minutes.

That's still a tasty offer, they are also doing "horse finishes 2nd" like Paddy Power did for November (who have reverted back to "if it finishes 2nd to the SP fave for December).

Knew the bump would be about that, such a good offer. William Hill are also doing bet £20 and get a £10 in-play bet, available for 6 games this week :). Time to get mugging.

Bookies paying 4 places on Horses later on today

Bet 365
ToteSport
Betfred
PaddyPower
William Hills

Skybet Offer on the 13.50 Cheltenham - Money Back if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd

Is multi accounting a taboo subject on the profit accumulator forums? I made a post about it asking if anyone does it and if they had any tips but it appears to have been deleted. I'm a little surprised because PA isn't affiliated with any bookies (to the best of my knowledge at least).

Is multi accounting a taboo subject on the profit accumulator forums? I made a post about it asking if anyone does it and if they had any tips but it appears to have been deleted. I'm a little surprised because PA isn't affiliated with any bookies (to the best of my knowledge at least).

Yes, because when you are talking about multi accounting, you are talking about accounts in other peoples names. PA dont want to discuss or give advice on accounts that are not your own. Also, multi accounting is officially against the rules. They cant allow any talk about methods which break the bookies rules.

Rephrase your question - e.g. if you ask for recommendations on a decent VPN then you'll be fine. If you just come straight out and ask for advice on multi accounting then the thread will disappear.

For example, there's a thread that tells you which bookies are ok with "multiple accounts at same address" and that's an ok topic, because it's not specific to multi-accounting.

Yeah ok, fair enough.

I posted originally because my brother has agreed to let me use his details (address, visa card, paypal etc). Is a VPN enough for me to go ahead with it or do i need to use a virtual machine as well to make sure i dont get done by tracking cookies and whatnot?

Back
Top Bottom