Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

General what's the idea, back and aly continually growing amounts? Hope that the last leg loses and you are all good on the refund?

EG 1.1 for £50

Back 50 lay 50.93 (assume 2%)

If that wins next lay is at 55 vs 56.02 etc.

If last leg loses you get a refund and your lay stake?

What's best way to play it footy games? Ie one monday one tuesday etc?

Matchedbettingblog. Also has a forum now
Aye, the forum is probably more useful than the blog bit now.

Edit: Should also say stick to using betfair imo. That blog only "recommends" smarkets because he makes commission on all the people he refers.

The Save the Student guide is also good for beginners in that it sticks to easy sign up offers, with no wager requirements, at well known bookies.

Last edited:
I still cant easily work out how acca refunds work, there are spreadsheets on the MB forum and many explanations but no one seems to be able to explain it simply.

What is it you dont understand exactly?

I read too much i think. I guess its pretty obvious now i have just thought about it and make sure the games don't overlap.

I guess you need a decent size exchange fund before starting (£200-250) ?

Some people go for 4 low odds and 5th game, some just 5 low and underlay the last to make it either profit to exchange if win, but the 5th game loss is 0 but then you milk the free bet.

Is this about right?

Does anyone have an easy to use sheet to do this?

Anyone done this for a partner/friend?

My regular go to match betting forum won't allow talk of betting by proxy :)

How are you doing it? VPN? Proxy? Virtual PC?

Multiple betfair/smarket? Or just use your own?

My dad who is 70 started this about 3 months ago, made around £1800 so far (he's retired with loads of time on his hands) - got gubbed by Corals yesterday!

i need some help from those who multi account i want to start doing it

i already have accounts with all the bookies but want to multi account with the main ones bet365,skybet,lads,coral, exct

the only problem is i dont have friends who will give me their bank card thats the only stumbling block i was thinking of setting it up for my brother who will not let me use his bank card but is ok with me doing

i will get a vnp and when i sign up i will change the address to my work different from my main but the only problem is once i deposit i will use the same card if i change the address will that be enough?

Anyone done this for a partner/friend?

My regular go to match betting forum won't allow talk of betting by proxy :)

How are you doing it? VPN? Proxy? Virtual PC?

Multiple betfair/smarket? Or just use your own?

im in same boat i know for a fact most of those who make 2k plus multi account but they just not allowed to talk about it on pa

Last edited:
when i sign up i will change the address to my work different from my main but the only problem is once i deposit i will use the same card if i change the address will that be enough?
Seems quite unlikely this would work. Worse still you'd just get any accounts you already held banned too. If someone won't trust you with their card/ID then why bother?

In my experience, Smarkets is fine for football, but can be a bit dodgy for horse racing.

Only if you're trying to bet on the off. 10 or 5 mins beforehand its fine. I have done hundreds of lay bets on horse s with a markets which have all worked out fine. I can only think of about 3 occasions when I couldn't lay due to problems with smarkets

i need some help from those who multi account i want to start doing it

i already have accounts with all the bookies but want to multi account with the main ones bet365,skybet,lads,coral, exct

the only problem is i dont have friends who will give me their bank card thats the only stumbling block i was thinking of setting it up for my brother who will not let me use his bank card but is ok with me doing

i will get a vnp and when i sign up i will change the address to my work different from my main but the only problem is once i deposit i will use the same card if i change the address will that be enough?

My guess is no, same card will flag instantly.

I have someone, completely different address, no relation, has a spare bank account that is unused.

Only concern is IP address and anything that may be traceable on my laptop, guessing VM and Proxy will sort it.

My guess is no, same card will flag instantly.

I have someone, completely different address, no relation, has a spare bank account that is unused.

Only concern is IP address and anything that may be traceable on my laptop, guessing VM and Proxy will sort it.

the problem for me is getting someones bank card to use and trust me thats the issue

i was also thinking maybe of getting anther bank card

Last edited:
If you have done this long enough you will have had to send full photo ID at least once, I think one bookie wanted a photo ID with a bank card in the same photo. You might get away with it, you might have funds suspended etc.

Back
Top Bottom