Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

I can see that the speed is good. But a close match at 25/1 isn't going to regularly get refunds. I'd rather a bit more of a q/l and have a better chance of a refund by picking the horses on form

No it's different to that. Thats like PA's oddsmatcher. This is a much faster live updater tailored to the channel 4 offers. No refreshing needed, it updates every couple of seconds with the latest matches.

Yeah just the premium version of oddsmatcher reskinned then i guess?

£9.99 for that software! Bit of a joke tbh. Dude rakes money in from that site. One of the differences is surely how that thing is using APIs to retrieve the information. Don't know for certain but I am sure this could probably be implemented better into the oddsmatching thing itself, at least partly. I am considering leaving it and trying to do it elsewhere I don't use that many bookies so I could probably just look them up when I have bets I want to do. Does the MSE forum stay up to date?

*edit*
Aaaaand my post on there has been removed, I wonder how long before I get banned :D

Last edited:
Sky's Cheltenham offer is awesome!

Money back as a free bet up to £25 if your horse loses in the first race every day!

Over a couple of accounts that puts you about £150 in front at the off. Then you've got all the other offers.

Only just realised Match Catcher is an additional charge. Will give it a go for 14 days and no doubt subscribe, considering PA/matched betting has pretty much paid for our flights to Croatia in May (in less than a month), what's about £10 a month :D?

Accas are but you need one leg to lose. You can do them with a few different places but finding close matches and having one lose takes some luck so it isn't guaranteed you will get a refund.

Will try when I have a weekend. I think I accidentally did one on PP recently, as I received a free £3.50 bet after a random acca I put on lost (I gamble in low amounts as I am usually terrible :D:o - thank God for matched betting).

Back
Top Bottom