Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Some absurd offers out at the moment for Cheltenham, and that's just from browsing through the racing post. I've alos made £240 odd this week through Corals increased sign up offer, some standard reloads and two lucky bingo bonuses. It's going to be a good month for the wedding fund.

Guess what's back this Thursday :D........bet365

I haven't done the sign up because I don't have the amount of bank PA suggests but having missed out on the £50 offer countless times i'm wondering if i should just screw the sign up and crack on with reloads?

Although my broadband is on the blink and mobile signal isn't good enough to tether properly so I can't really do any offers at all at the moment..

I suggest doing the sign up - the £50 offer isn't going away :). Definitely sort out your internet, I have been stung a few times by lack of signal or my gadget having a brain fart.

Bloody hell, all the offers have already cleared my £4k betfair account and there's still more to do! Time to shuffle some funds around.

Going to be a great day!

Confidence ;)

I am on a fine line with how much money I have to play with a bit of a luck, should be OK. Just bought Match Catcher which should help on a day like this. Good luck everyone, my holiday fund is salivating.

Is anybody attempting the 25% refund on losses offered by 118 today? If so what's your approach? I've got £450 to play with and am considering underlaying to allow for a good profit on a win and a more modest profit from an outright loss (through the freebet refund). Mainly because a win on the first bet would be me out of the promo, I would have wiped out too much bank to try and chase a qualifying loss on a £450 2/1 shout.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Sorry FortuitousFluke - not sure.

A lot of happy people with the 1st race, I chickened out and did guaranteed profit - annoyingly that horse won and would have got me 3 x £25 free bets. Onward and upwards.

Sorry FortuitousFluke - not sure.

A lot of happy people with the 1st race, I chickened out and did guaranteed profit - annoyingly that horse won and would have got me 3 x £25 free bets. Onward and upwards.

No worries man, I feel your pain, I got lucky on the first race and managed to bag the free bets from Betfair, I almost passed on it though because the qualifying loss was much higher than I'd like.

Had a cracking couple of days matched betting so treated myself to a new hardtail:-

IMAG0245_zps7abbuomq.jpg

Boardman Pro 29er. 100% paid for with profits from matched betting since Sunday.

And the week isn't over yet!

Plenty of free sites but I am more than happy to pay for Profit Accumulator, great community as well.

Last 6/7 weeks has paid almost £600 towards my holiday to Croatia with my girlfriend :D

Back
Top Bottom