Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Looks ok. Just need to lay individually based on the result of the previous game. And not forgot. As the games need 2 hours minimum between them it will take a while to get back if you play safe. You can of course lay in game but that is very risky. Odds shifting on the later games can be an issue too

Usually a guaranteed £10-15 from a £50 bet and a 5 fold. (85% fb extraction). If you have low odds on all games then you don't need a huge amount in the exchange either.

I bet I pick a load of winners :(

Finally cracked the 5 fold acca refunds so gonna give them a try. WH doesn't have minimum odds ?

I underlay the horse for £10 profit, so if it wins I get £10 straight away no messing about (maybe even a price boost), if it loses, I lose £5~ but get a £25 free bet.

Put £50 pre match on both teams not to score in the first half @ 1.20 and then £50 in play both teams to score @ 4.50

£225 return and £125 profit

Had a lovely accidental mug bet last night, backed whilst Arsenal were 0-0 and they scored before I could lay. £41 profit :D.

Last edited:
Sky's Cheltenham offer is awesome!

Money back as a free bet up to £25 if your horse loses in the first race every day!

Over a couple of accounts that puts you about £150 in front at the off. Then you've got all the other offers.

Can someone just clarify is it Normal bet OR FREE bet SNR on the calculator for this offer?

I presume a normal bet on the calculator which then gets your free bet?

Can someone just clarify is it Normal bet OR FREE bet SNR on the calculator for this offer?

I presume a normal bet on the calculator which then gets your free bet?

It's SNR, otherwise if your horse wins you get zilch.

Example. I bet £25 on a horse at 6 on sky. The SNR calculator tells me to lay £19.37 on betfair. I do that. The race runs.

If the horse wins, I win £18.46 as I've laid less than the stake. If it loses, I lose £6.53, but I get my £25 free bet, which I can get a profit from.

If you do it this way, it's better if the horse wins, but you are guaranteeing profit every single time.

It's SNR, otherwise if your horse wins you get zilch.

Example. I bet £25 on a horse at 6 on sky. The SNR calculator tells me to lay £19.37 on betfair. I do that. The race runs.

If the horse wins, I win £18.46 as I've laid less than the stake. If it loses, I lose £6.53, but I get my £25 free bet, which I can get a profit from.

If you do it this way, it's better if the horse wins, but you are guaranteeing profit every single time.

ok

so favorite for instance is 3.0 on skybet. I back it at £25.

Lay is 3.5 @ £14.37

So using SNR (free bet) - I win £14.08 if the bookmaker bet wins, and if it looses I get £14.08 profit :confused::confused:

That doesn't make sense to me - how can I win on the qualifying bet and then still get a £25 free bet if it loses on top of my £14.08 win.

ok

so favorite for instance is 3.0 on skybet. I back it at £25.

Lay is 3.5 @ £14.37

So using SNR (free bet) - I win £14.08 if the bookmaker bet wins, and if it looses I get £14.08 profit :confused::confused:

That doesn't make sense to me - how can I win on the qualifying bet and then still get a £25 free bet if it loses on top of my £14.08 win.

You take the £14.08 from the free bet if you lose.

Guess what's back this Thursday :D........bet365

This week is going to be tough with Chetenham, in regards to keeping the exchange topped up.

I'm slightly overrun with the amount of potential options. I'm struggling for time this week of all weeks, away for 2 days etc.

I'm sticking with the simple bets such as Skybet 1st race refund etc.

Back
Top Bottom