Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Man of Honour
unrelated to main topic, but how do I do a cumulative bet. say pick 6 football matches. put a £1 on the first and then winnings goes to the next one etc.
never mind figured it.

Last edited:
Associate
This reminds me of the time full tilt poker basically closed a load of accounts for bonus abuse / bots, they kept all the money in the accounts!
Lost about £500, was only a week away from clearing an additional £400 bonus as well :(

Hope you guys have better luck getting some back.

Associate
Another person who does this here.

Use PA, but recently I see that as soon as they get onto something, the bookie shuts it down straight away (loopholes/betsafe offer last week)
Had no idea bookies were allowed to take your winnings either! Have lost £1k in the 12bet/fun88 situation.
Thinking it is time to move on and find the next money making thing, trying to lower the amount of Matched betting I do so it will only bring in 300-400 a month

Associate
Thinking of running the sign up offers for my brother, would I need to use a VPN for this if it's from my PC? If so could someone recommend one?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Amiga, you are quiet here, how many £1000s did you lose multiaccounting with 12bet/138/fun88?

Not lost a penny - didn't have accounts with them.

I steer clear of offers the PA masses are jumping all over unless it's one of the big established bookies.

Soldato
Into my second week with this, and made just over 80 quid profit so far. The hold on me at the moment has been withdrawing funds to reinvest.....usually in the exchange or the next bookie.

I started with 100 quid, so doing ok I think.

Hitting the ladbrokes offer next, but I have a large proportion of my kitty invested in the exchange at the moment as my liability for my Stan James freebet, so will await the outcome of that (later today) before I pump anything else into it.

So far, its a little bit of fun...enjoying it.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

A lucky escape there, I don't think anyone will get more than their deposits back, they seem really sure of themselves.

Not really luck - I've been doing this long enough to spot things to be wary of.

Caporegime
A lucky escape there, I don't think anyone will get more than their deposits back, they seem really sure of themselves.

Good - I hope it puts off the stupid sheep who are paying a man to do all the work without actually understanding what they are doing.

Don
so how are folks going to work the bet365 national offer? sounds a superb one

now I probably am not going to lock in profit as firstly I like a gamble on national and secondly you would need loads in exchange

unless I read it wrong I can place a total of £250 e/w bets and get £125 back so effectively giving me double odds on my bets

ok £125 is at risk but if I spread across a min 5 shortish priced runners it would be unlikely to not get a top5 finish and at least some returns

have I read this right and what I say is correct?

Caporegime
Yes rotty. I've just done 10 at £12.50 EW. Didn't lay any and just letting it go to see what happens

Refund was less than a minute for the £125 back

There are some really good calculators around for this now but the place lays are too far away.

Associate
Would I still be eligible for the bet365 offer do you think? Accidentally deleted the gubbing email I got. I dont get the football £50 offers anymore, but i think the email said i could still do the channel 4/1 offer and a few others.

My horse bets are limited to £5k winnings

There is no live chat to check with that i can see

Anybody know if I would still be eligible

Back
Top Bottom