Matthew Perry dead at 54 - RIP

Why do you say that? was he a junkie or alcoholic nowadays?
For me, I guess it's not as big a surprise as I believe he put his body through a lot when he was younger. If you had to pick which of the 6 would go first, you'd be picking Perry I guess :(

Still very sad. Friends is a classic. I'm watching through them again at the moment. They're so well written and acted.

Friends was such a massive part of my childhood - I have such wonderful memories and derived so much comfort from the series - especially 1-6.

Chandler was a brilliantly written character and was so well acted by Perry.

His death is so sad but like others have said, not as surprising as I would hope.

Lengthy alcohol and drug abuse mixed with a hot jacuzzi bath is sadly a recipe for disaster for a weak heart I would imagine.

Rest in peace Matt and thank you for the memories.

RIP :(

It was obvious he was having issues, during the Friends Special they came out with the usual story, "just had dental work" and so was suffering from puffy face, inability to talk properly etc. They use this line a lot for struggling stars - why can't they just admit he's off his **** and struggling with addiction? This may highlight that no one is susceptible to drugs/alcohol, but no, can't taint those cash cows :(

Woah, on the news they just mentioned at the height of his opioid addiction he was taking over 50 vicodin a day :eek: He's lucky to have made it this far tbh.

The legalised opioid epidemic in the states is just another long list of blights that country is going through :-/

NhKG9bC.jpg
Sad news indeed. RIP.

Always seemed a troubled person. Goes to show that having loads of money doesn't always buy you happiness.

Especially when it gives you unlimited access to drugs.

R.I.P he was always my favourite in Friends.

Last edited:
RIP

Loved friends growing up, rewatched them all countless times, Chandler was a brilliant character.

So sad :(

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom