Matthew Perry dead at 54 - RIP

I've started listening to a lot of audiobooks recently, including a few autobiographies. I'd be interested to hear of this is a good listen.
Will feedback once i'm further in, initial thoughts are I like the straight forward nature of it, no beating around the bush and narrated by Perry himself.

RIP Matthew Perry. Wouldn't mind reading this autobiography, have heard good things about it.

Sad news, Chandler was the character who gave me the most laughs in Friends. His delivery was brilliant.

RIP Matthew Perry

Will feedback once i'm further in, initial thoughts are I like the straight forward nature of it, no beating around the bush and narrated by Perry himself.

RIP Matthew Perry. Wouldn't mind reading this autobiography, have heard good things about it.
Whilst it has a high rating on Audible, the people who have taken time to write reviews generally pan it saying he spends his time wallowing in self-pity and blaming everyone else... Will see what @SixTwoSix thinks of it. :)

I remember that the end of season 6 and start of 7 was set on the same day but was obviously filmed at different times. If you get a chance, look at the difference in his appearance. His clothes just hang off him in the one with Monica’s thunder.

Yeah that always stood out to me,he looked in particularly bad shape.

R.i.p

That is so sad. Been a big friends fan since I was a kid. God knows how many times I have watched it.

We were only watching friends last night :(

RIP.

Sad news indeed. 54 is no age to go at.

If his early exit is related to previous and/or current alcohol and substance abuse, I find it interesting some people succumb to such things early, whereas others can pretty much do whatever they want and still crack on until a ripe old age.

Sad times... :(

396494801-10231039098896254-2017306430356143295-n.jpg

RIP.

I got in to Friends through a friend whilst at secondary school. Went to uni with that friend and he was always a massive fan of the show. Said friend died in a car accident along with his two children out in the US about 7 years ago.

So this news sad in its own right, as I loved his character, brings back fond memories and sadness for my good friend.

Back
Top Bottom