Mattresses - I need knowledge

Soldato
How was your experience with the mattress from Bensons?

My experience is only that of a person I used to work with who was an ex-manager of a Bensons branch, and his warnings were pretty much if you buy anything from them, good luck.

Why would I be subtle when someone is pending a large sum of money and putting their health conditions on that as well? We aren't talking about a photo of someones kid here, it's an item you buy, there are no feeling to be hurt.

Last edited:
Soldato
My experience is only that of a person I used to work with who was an ex-manager of a Bensons branch, and his warnings were pretty much if you buy anything from them, good luck.

Why would I be subtle when someone is pending a large sum of money and putting their health conditions on that as well? We aren't talking about a photo of someones kid, here its an item you buy, there are no feeling to be hurt.

Thought so!

Soldato

Why would I be subtle when someone is pending a large sum of money and putting their health conditions on that as well? We aren't talking about a photo of someones kid here, it's an item you buy, there are no feeling to be hurt.
Your post was appreciated - no nut-punch noticed.
As I said - I wasn't buying blind and we'd saved Bensons for last (we'd already done John Lewis and a couple of local independents), but was recommended the iGel from a few chaps with similar health issues.

Glad I lost patience with the sales guy, as it saved me enough cash to pay for the kitchen bits we were going to finance (got a full rip-out & renovation, as well as upstairs bathroom starting on the 23rd).

Soldato
Your post was appreciated - no nut-punch noticed.
As I said - I wasn't buying blind and we'd saved Bensons for last (we'd already done John Lewis and a couple of local independents), but was recommended the iGel from a few chaps with similar health issues.

Glad I lost patience with the sales guy, as it saved me enough cash to pay for the kitchen bits we were going to finance (got a full rip-out & renovation, as well as upstairs bathroom starting on the 23rd).

Seems like you got a great deal, and I hope it helps you sleep well for many years to come. Nothing worth try hard sales people who do not listen to a jot of what you say or ask for. :)

You have followed a profile I am more than familiar with and I will now leave you alone.

Do me an even bigger favour put me on ignore then you never have to reply or see anything i post again, ta.

Soldato
Update - went to bed early (about 9-ish).
My wife said she popped her head in at 9:20 and I was out for the count! (Usually takes me a couple of hours to settle and relax enough to finally sleep).
Slept straight through til 07:30 (Let the Dog Out For A Wee Alarm).

Fingers crossed it continues...

Soldato
Update - went to bed early (about 9-ish).
My wife said she popped her head in at 9:20 and I was out for the count! (Usually takes me a couple of hours to settle and relax enough to finally sleep).
Slept straight through til 07:30 (Let the Dog Out For A Wee Alarm).

Fingers crossed it continues...

Sounds good then, nothing better than getting a full restful night sleep. My cat woke my up at 07:05 this morning wanting to come in, hah. :)

Back
Top Bottom