***Max Payne 3***

Associate
Played a bit of Max Payne 1 but got bored. Dont think it will be worth playing as I wont really know the story. I will be interested to hear how they do bullet time in MP though.
FF

Caporegime
OP
Played a bit of Max Payne 1 but got bored. Dont think it will be worth playing as I wont really know the story. I will be interested to hear how they do bullet time in MP though.
FF

HOW CAN YOU GET BORED OF MAX PAYNE?! :mad:

Out of interest, did you play it recently, or at the time when it was launched?

Caporegime
J'adore the Max Payne series. First was a true masterpiece :)

Quite excited for this, however it's really just there to fill the gap until they release GTA V :p

Caporegime
OP
Can't find anything more on the Bullet Time in multiplayer unfortunately. No doubt Rockstar will release another multiplayer trailer on the official site within the next week or two so hopefully we'll know more then. :)

Soldato
Glad Game are up and running again, just used all my reward points to get a copy of this for £23. Pretty sure ignoring the MGS HD Collection this will be my first game purchase of the year :o

Caporegime
Saw a trailer before The Avengers. My wife looked unimpressed, so I had to point out that if it works out it's a massive deal. Also had to explain to her why the "Trailer prepared using in-game footage" thing was a selling point, not a negative.

Caporegime
Lol, I had some retard kids next to me say "First it says it's a 12a then at the end it says it's an 18", I didn't have the heart to ruin his reputation in front of his mates by telling him the trailer would have been rated 12a, and the game is an 18.

:rolleyes:

Associate
Saw a trailer before The Avengers. My wife looked unimpressed, so I had to point out that if it works out it's a massive deal. Also had to explain to her why the "Trailer prepared using in-game footage" thing was a selling point, not a negative.

Lol, I had some retard kids next to me say "First it says it's a 12a then at the end it says it's an 18", I didn't have the heart to ruin his reputation in front of his mates by telling him the trailer would have been rated 12a, and the game is an 18.

:rolleyes:

lol at both :p

This games looks bloody amazing. I was sceptical about the move to brazil (still think it'd be better staying in NY) but I'm satisfied they've made the rest of the game awesome enough that it'll still be a worthy successor to MP2 (one of my favourite games ever). I'll be buying on launch day for sure.

Associate
Downloaded the FREE PS+ Max Payne 1 game........ you know what, yea the graphics are really out dated, but the game play and especially the atmosphere, is still BRILLIANT. Love the Film-noire style in the narrative, even now it still impresses me.

I know we will not see the same in this new game (well not as dark as the original), but I hope there is a narrative of some kind of broody atmosphere.

Heres hoping

Back
Top Bottom