***Max Payne 3***

Mp is surprisingly decent. Lots of things to unlock but the grenades are over power. I get killed even when not in the blast radius or when I'm round a corner from one.

First impressions are good, aiming is fluid and bullet time is still fun like Soulja says though the cut scenes are not only long but the dialogue doesn't actually make a lot of sense :p

Had mine come through this morning with the tshirt:p...medium in size but should be fine for my physique:p

Had a quick bash of the game, about 30 mins of it and i like it but what i dont like is the loading times and faff ie the scenes...just find they take up too much time whereas i just want to get into the action straight away.

Loving the bullet cam ie slow mo...think it works really well in all honesty.

Good game that should keep me going till Ghost recon hits my doormat in a week or so.

First impressions are good, aiming is fluid and bullet time is still fun like Soulja says though the cut scenes are not only long but the dialogue doesn't actually make a lot of sense :p

More or less my feelings on it, the cut scenes are just silly long:p.

Wasnt expecting my copy from shopto to get to me till tomo but guess my postie was in a hurry to get it to me:p

Got this earlier(or thursday technically). Tried the MP and thought it could be good fun.
Although I had 2 issues with it:
1)Matchmaking. The game was putting me in lobbies with people from france,spain and usa. Hopefully this will be sorted out when more people have it.
2)The spawn system is rubbish! I only played a few games of DeathMatch and in just one game I spawned in front of somebody 5 times! A couple of times I spawned and went into bullet time straight away as somebody was looking at me :mad:
It was like MW3 all over again :(

Back
Top Bottom