McDonalds Fiery Buffalo Chicken Wrap

Associate
Has anyone tried one of these?

I love hot and spicy food... but these are ridiculous. I ate two for lunch and I was on fire for ages.

Currently feeling them for the second time.. very rare for things like this to be so hot!

Soldato
I ate one in the car today when asking for a wrap of the day. Bad idea. There were actual tears coming out of one of my eyes after a few bites loaded with sauce. Couldn't finish it.

Soldato
I had one and thought it had a kick of spice but none of this nancyism shown above. The only problem is that they're too big to have alongside a big tasty meal.

Soldato
I had one the Friday before last and I swear it took a few days for my tongue to feel normal again :eek: I eat quite a lot of spicy food but this was insane for mass market fast food, my nose and eyes were streaming after the first bite! I thought I'd just got one with a weirdly over spiced batch of sauce but apparently not..

Soldato
I had one and thought it had a kick of spice but none of this nancyism shown above. The only problem is that they're too big to have alongside a big tasty meal.
Now that's ********, a big tasty meal on it's own is not enough, that meal plus a wrap, chicken nuggets and an extra burger and then we can talk about too much food.. :p

Caporegime
These are superb. My only irritation is when they put the whole dose of sauce at the bottom so you get 90% dry wrap & chicken followed by an oral inferno.

(Also, where are the usual "mcdonalds is beneath me, I am morally superior because I don't eat it" folks?)

Back
Top Bottom