McDonalds Fiery Buffalo Chicken Wrap

Soldato
I had two of these today, very tasty.

That's my second visit to McD's this month - more than in the last two years combined!

#PrayForYaddasWaistline

Caporegime
thread does need a picture too - McDonalds will probably pay -
I don't think McD yet provide soft lighting, back-props like other restaurant for cusomer photos - not that you need that

Ask and you shall receive!

mDUvO6s.jpg

AS9e8JJ.jpg

First impression and first bite...is that it?

Then I let it settle down and it hits after 5 seconds and lingers, but it's not too bad, it's alright. I find it worse if you stop eating so I kept eating, finished it and 10mins later I don't taste it anymore. At its worst, it tingles a bit and don't get me wrong, it is spicy but nowhere near the impression i got in this thread...and I consider myself an amateur in the spicy food eating world as I hardly ever eat spicy stuff.

For McDonald's though, it is definitely a shock but overall, it has a nice kick but nothing more than that. It is nice though and I would have it again.

On a spicy scale, if Korean Shin noodles is considered 5/10, this is like a 3/10.

Soldato
Always :D I go so often because I have a loyalty card and can get a large meal for £2.99. :)

Wow, I thought £3.99 ("wrap of the day") for a large meal was cheap, that's why I had two. (I nearly entered a salt coma afterwards though so perhaps I'll only have one box of chips next time).

Soldato
I tried to get a quick bite this morning and got so ****** off waiting for my coffee and breakfast wrap. There was a long que for the drive through, so I parked up and walked in, thinking it might be quicker.

Ordered pretty quickly, then was left standing there for over 10 minutes, while drive through order after drive through order piled out the window and about 5 uber eats drivers jumped the que.

Was really bizzarre as I could see all these new order numbers appearing on the screen and getting pushed through ahead of mine.

I don't think I've ever waited that long for a McDonalds. I guess walk ins are the lowest priority now that they're getting all these internet orders in.

Soldato
From you chilli connoisseurs, I want to spice up some home cooked food or even want to give a hot chilli a try!

Can anyone recommend a good chilli and decent site to buy from please?

Associate
This time last year I would have recommended the Carolina Reapers from Tesco as they are stupid and I'm a **** but they don't seem to have them this year. A plain Scotch Bonnet* would be good if you have never had a hot chilli. They have a good flavour to heat ratio and are available generally.

*prediction: at least one person will say hurr durr they're not hot.

Back
Top Bottom