Poll: McDonalds Gherkins

McDonalds Pickles - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 483 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 309 39.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Every time I buy a McDonalds burger the first thing I do is perform surgery on it to remove them nasty gherkins, usually using my fingers which makes a right mess! They are rank the vinegar from them destroys the flavour of the burger.

Soldato
i don't believe there gherkins.... no bs either, someone told me ages ago that there not actually gherkins, cant think of the life for me what he said they were though.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I like gherkins. If and when I pop into McDonalds though, I usually ask for no gherkins so that I actually get a fresh burger as opposed to it having been sat there for the best part of half and hour.

Soldato
I like gherkins. If and when I pop into McDonalds though, I usually ask for no gherkins so that I actually get a fresh burger as opposed to it having been sat there for the best part of half and hour.
That's a great idea but i ent been there for about 3 months now.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Leave any supermarket gerkins on the kitech worktop for a couple of hours, pour some old grease over them from your frying pan / George Forman and you'll have gherkins that tase exactly like McDonalds own!

Permabanned
I don't have McDonalds that often (once or twice a month) but I absolutely love the Gherkins. Not just their ones though, I always have a large jar of Gherkins open.

Back
Top Bottom