MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
Yes fatigue does play a part but the biggest issue is the plonkers in Hollywood.

They have decades of wonderful books to pull stories from and they skipped most if to get get to the modern day bull ****.

Antman was a love letter to China to try and get their money. It bloody well also leads into a TV SHOW

They have created a mess.

No direction , No plan,

Who is going to be fronting these films going forward?

Most of the main characters/actors left won't put bums in seats.

This **** will be rebooted soon.

It's taking a while but even shills and the mainstream media is starting to change tactics because normal viewers can smell their bull.

How many reboots is that now? :cry:

I've lost count, the MCU and DC are a complete mess.

If only they had just made the films the fans wanted to see and stayed out of politics...

And what have they gained? NOTHING, the rainbow mafia don't watch, the fandoms are ****** off, the general public couldn't care less any more, their IP's are a shambles, no-one cares any more because nothing means anything any more, there's no consequences, there's no definitive endings, there's always another reboot round the corner, with another actor, and other boring ass "origin story". Watch it all fail yet again, and reboot following the same proccesses....

Soldato
OP
How many reboots is that now? :cry:

I've lost count, the MCU and DC are a complete mess.

If only they had just made the films the fans wanted to see and stayed out of politics...

And what have they gained? NOTHING, the rainbow mafia don't watch, the fandoms are ****** off, the general public couldn't care less any more, their IP's are a shambles, no-one cares any more because nothing means anything any more, there's no consequences, there's no definitive endings, there's always another reboot round the corner, with another actor, and other boring ass "origin story". Watch it all fail yet again, and reboot following the same proccesses....
X-men will be the reboot now since they bought the rights.

Sorry can't say X-men is it X-Force now? :cry:

Caporegime
Damn, are Marvel going to lose money on Ant Man 3? $200m budget, so with Hollywood accounting - they would need to make >$500m to likely break even. And it's currently teetering on $450m worldwide.

Money usually makes them listen, though Captain Marvel still made >$1bn.

Soldato
I know that's the usual line ("Oh, but Capt Marvel made a billion!") but, realistically, the people inside Disney know that was primarily due to its well-placed release between Infinity War and Endgame. I believe they promote that line because its useful but they know the actual, hard truth.

Soldato
OP
This is just getting embarrassing.

They have killed Star wars and Marvel is following suit.

Mando is struggling to pull in viewer's lol

The premier was worse than Boba Fett.

Below is bound to a nail in KK coffin. I believe KK was leaking info about the project to the press without it officially been giving the green light

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Struggling in the sense of being top streaming show of the week? (Yes, it was down compared to other equivalent series premieres.)

Also worth bearing in mind the only figures are from one research company. https://www.thewrap.com/top-tv-shows-disney-plus-mandalorian-season-3/
It's lost over half a million viewers. How is that not bad in any metric

While Disney+ does not reveal specific viewer numbers at the moment, Samba TV’s data has shown that The Mandalorian’s third season debut was watched by just under 1.5 million households in the U.S. This is comparable to 2.08 million who tuned into the season 2 premier

Last edited:
Soldato

More importantly that 500k, depending on accuracy, is 1/4 of its total viewership gone, based on premiers/finales being the highest viewed episodes per season with big dips in viewership between those book-ends.

Thats not a "healthy" look for SW in general and I wonder how much LF is now pivoting into Indy 5 and is leaving the SW universe alone for awhile, which I can't imagine being a good idea seen as Indy 5 with all its production woes may not be the rescue-film that LF need it to be.

Soldato

We don’t know if that’s a representative figure for the entire audience.

More importantly that 500k, depending on accuracy, is 1/4 of its total viewership gone, based on premiers/finales being the highest viewed episodes per season with big dips in viewership between those book-ends.

Thats not a "healthy" look for SW in general and I wonder how much LF is now pivoting into Indy 5 and is leaving the SW universe alone for awhile, which I can't imagine being a good idea seen as Indy 5 with all its production woes may not be the rescue-film that LF need it to be.

“If” it’s a completely accurate figure, which we may never know.

On the flip side, you would have expected Disney to publish their own figures if they were very strong.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
This is glorious.

Everything on Disney plus has been put on hold and release dates have been removed lol.

Where's the Marvels?????

Victoria info posted above was promoted in 2021 and has been one of the chief drivers behind "inclusively" and extremely vocal on the campaign on the parental rights bill.

Insiders are leaking that only Doctor strange made money. (Not counting No way home)

They normally report reshoots but they haven't been reporting the massive reshoots that's been happening.

Normal budgets around 150-250 budgets have been ballooning to 400-500 lol

Go Woke Go Broke

Soldato
Insiders are leaking that only Doctor strange made money. (Not counting No way home)

They normally report reshoots but they haven't been reporting the massive reshoots that's been happening.

I don't know why they spend so much on marketing. Just bung a couple of trailers on YouTube, job jobbed. No need to have the stars appear on any YouTube channel that will have them.

Soldato
This is just getting embarrassing.

They have killed Star wars and Marvel is following suit.

Mando is struggling to pull in viewer's lol

The premier was worse than Boba Fett.

Below is bound to a nail in KK coffin. I believe KK was leaking info about the project to the press without it officially been giving the green light

Is anyone surprised, jesus christ what a cure for insomnia that was. Fetch quest, walk slowly, talk slowly, fetch quest, walk slowly, talk slowly, fetch quest - Only the seal clappers could have put up with this...

The Mandoborian - Walking simulator.

Soldato
I don't know why they spend so much on marketing. Just bung a couple of trailers on YouTube, job jobbed. No need to have the stars appear on any YouTube channel that will have them.
I think a lot of movie marketing is still stuck in a pre-internet age as it were, dropping 300 million plus on buying up ad space on TV, big billboards etc. I remember when I was a lot younger the 1st time you would see any hint of a movie coming out was when you saw an advert for it, whereas nowadays normal folks are a lot more savvy about what's coming.

Soldato
This is glorious.

Everything on Disney plus has been put on hold and release dates have been removed lol.

Where's the Marvels?????

Victoria info posted above was promoted in 2021 and has been one of the chief drivers behind "inclusively" and extremely vocal on the campaign on the parental rights bill.

Go Woke Go Broke

Back
Top Bottom