MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Caporegime
No, not accepting people who don't want LGBTQ+ people or Black or other minorities represented in media does not make one bigoted. But given you derail a good half of the threads in this forum with your opinions on them I can't say I'm surprised that you continue to do so.

Soldato
No, not accepting people who don't want LGBTQ+ people or Black or other minorities represented in media does not make one bigoted. But given you derail a good half of the threads in this forum with your opinions on them I can't say I'm surprised that you continue to do so.
Has he said he doesn't want them represented or has he said he doesn't want over representation at the expense of storytelling?

I'm willing to bet it's option 2

Caporegime
Has he said he doesn't want them represented or has he said he doesn't want over representation at the expense of storytelling?

I'm willing to bet it's option 2

I'm talking about the thread in general. We've literally had people say someone mention them having a boyfriend is too much and another defending China and claim it is sexualising children :D Expecting people to accept those 'different' views is like saying we should accept Putin supporters or KKK members. One should not tolerate intolerance.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm talking about the thread in general. We've literally had people say someone mention them having a boyfriend is too much and another defending China and claim it is sexualising children :D Expecting people to accept those 'different' views is like saying we should accept Putin supporters or KKK members. One should not tolerate intolerance.
Were they defending china or were they pointing at the hypocrisy of Disney and their treatment of certain characters when they embrace the western market compared to the treatment of the same characters when its time to market in china/release their movie in Asian markets? As to the claims of sexualising children, I guess that depends on where you sit when it comes to sexually explicit materials being shown to young children in the name of 'education', we know what those at Disney believe.

Soldato
Groomers plain and simple.
LGBTQ+ community has always had heavy links too grooming. I remember it first hand when my friends first went to raves in the 90's while still in high school (yeah i know they shouldn't have) and were heavily targeted by groups gay men trying to sleep with clearly underage boys

Soldato
OP
Right we are slightly going off topic.

Seen this last week that Chris Hemsworth is flat out against working with Waititi again. Hates the way his Character has been portrayed in the past two films.

Typical Disney stuff tho. Make the Lead white male the butt of all jokes instead of elevating other characters to his level.

Soldato

It wasn't literally that though was it. It was that the storytelling around that reveal was pointless. Totally pointless insertion that could have been used in a much better way of explaining why the character didn't feel comfortable about it. But you projected your bigotry on to my post as you clearly like pointing the finger at people. You'd make a great little nazi.

Soldato
Right we are slightly going off topic.

Seen this last week that Chris Hemsworth is flat out against working with Waititi again. Hates the way his Character has been portrayed in the past two films.

Typical Disney stuff tho. Make the Lead white male the butt of all jokes instead of elevating other characters to his level.

I thought he was just taking time off for the foreseeable future after finding out he has a higher than normal risk of developing Alzheimer's?

Soldato
LGBTQ+ community has always had heavy links too grooming. I remember it first hand when my friends first went to raves in the 90's while still in high school (yeah i know they shouldn't have) and were heavily targeted by groups gay men trying to sleep with clearly underage boys

Milo Yiannopoulos would like a word with you if you have time.

I really hate to break it to you but the straight community also has very strong links to grooming. It isnt the group it is indivuals with a community.

Last edited:
Soldato
Milo Yiannopoulos would like a word with you if you have time.
As would George Takei who said similar but we'll keep that hush hush cos he's a leftie looney :p
I really hate to break it to you but the straight community also has very strong links to grooming. It isnt the group it is indivuals with a community.
Yeah, but much higher % in one community than the other one

Soldato
Any evidence to support this? I can personally think of more straight examples than other.

Edit: there's also the anecdotal, nearly every single famous non straight person had their 1st experience with an older person.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wtf is this communities having propensities toward grooming? How about just lumping them into a ****ing grooming community as that's the community they belong to.

Hate all this ******** of "oh you belong to *insert box society has made for you* so you must be *insert stereotypical or simplification of identity*".

Individuals groom and molest children, not identity groups. And the only identity group that would donis a peadophile identity group.

Caporegime
Can only find the abstract but it seems to suggest that the participants are victims not perpetrators? If you have an actual link to the article then I'd be interested to read it but I assume it is paywalled.

Soldato
Any evidence to support this? I can personally think of more straight examples than other.
Any evidence is squashed because of agenda, but this sort of thing can be found if you dig deep enough

They put themselves in places of power to influence a great deal oof people

Back
Top Bottom