MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Caporegime
The Constant Disney pile on in here is so tiresome. It's clear to me that there are some with an anti-Disney agenda, although they'll deny it and say they're just reporting 'news'. Why they have this agenda they'll never admit either.

Soldato
The Constant Disney pile on in here is so tiresome. It's clear to me that there are some with an anti-Disney agenda, although they'll deny it and say they're just reporting 'news'. Why they have this agenda they'll never admit either.
Keeps the unhinged posters and their misery-jerk in one place, easy way to keep your ignore list up to date.

Soldato
OP
If all you see is a bunch of Racists and phobes hiding around every corner then that's on you.

The ignore button is free as pointed out many times and if you feel i have crossed the line then use report. Seems to me that people can't cope without having their daily dose of getting offended.

Last edited:
If all you see is a bunch of Racists and phobes hiding around every corner then that's on you.

The ignore button is free as pointed out many times and if you feel i have crossed the line then use report. Seems to me that people can't cope without having their daily dose of getting offended.
The thing is, no one said they see racists and phones hiding around every corner. You added that bit. Likely because the truth comment wasn't that bad.

The ignore button is free. Why aren't you using it if you don't like being called out?

And tbh, as much as you may want to act the victim, really you weren't called out that much at all. No one thinks your post is report worthy you big baby. Go cry the victim else where.

What is funny is that Ian has gone so weird to try and defend your simple comment. What you said wasn't that bad. I disagree with your view on it but you're fair to have it, and I'm sure you're confident in your view that you took.

Ian has tried to defend you by pretending you took another view. For what reason I don't know as, like I've said, it's a simple view that didn't need anything else to be said about it.

It's not like you have come out and said "thank God, now Disney will fire all their lgbt staff, and ban lgbt guests from their parks".

Stop acting some victim. Very rich to tell others to report your post/ignore you, and then you go reply in the same way and not do either of those things.

If you think their post was too much, report it. If you don't like how anyone reacted to your post, ignore them.

You see how silly you look by saying that and then not doing it?

Soldato
OP
You bore me back to posting about Disney

Seems Disney don't practice what they preach but we all know that.

Bob self evaluation form lol

Back
Top Bottom