MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
MCU has allegedly fired Majors as reported from Deadline since verdict has been reached. I hope they don't bin the character and just recast him.

Last edited:
Soldato
Majors found guilty, so I guess no more Kang.

Here is a lawyer breaking down the actual legal documents.

TLDR. Found guilty of reckless assault (so he hurt her unintentionally). And the harassment charge is almost meaningless

Soldato
OP
Man of Honour
I never liked Kang but really not sure what could be interesting at this particular moment.

They really need to let it breathe, for an extended period (5-10 years).

Soldato
They really need to let it breathe, for an extended period (5-10 years).

This.

Feels like Marvel has been forced since Infinity War/End Game. Each film felt like a must watch up until that point but after that I've had little to no enthusiasm and may watch them when they hit Disney+. Last one film I saw was Dr Strange: MoM. Other than Spider-Man, I've not got to the end credits wanting more.

Caporegime
Reshoots!! Reshoots!! Reshoots!!!

Reshoots are very common, especially in big ‘tentpole’ movies. It’s not really massive news and happens a lot after test screenings. It’s not unique to Marvel or Disney.

Associate
don't understand how a guy with absolutely no super powers can become capt america when the original one was artificially enhanced for speed/strength etc. Basically they are saying any joe bloggs could be capt america

Last edited:
Caporegime
don't understand how a guy with absolutely no super powers can become capt america when the original one was artificially enhanced for speed/strength etc. Basically they are saying any joe bloggs could be capt america
I was actually expecting Bucky to do it as he also had super serum.

Associate

Don't ask awkward questions - just consume product.

Back
Top Bottom