Mechanical Keyboard Sample Kit

Permabanned
kind of pointless, having one key to press isn't going to give you the feel of having the whole keyboard.

just get reds imo, best gaming switch and most people should get along with them.

Associate
Received this yesterday. I did trust Matsy a while ago and I don't think I got a reply, so I will trust Matsy and Deehjay and send it to the appropriate person next Tuesday. I don't want to hold the queue up by waiting.

Man of Honour
well it isn't exactly of much use after you've tested the switches...no point running off with it and screwing everyone else imo

Associate
Matsy has yet to reply and Deehjay isn't able to reply, I will contact NoName soon just incase.

If one of you could reply that would be swell!

Caporegime
In anticipation of my computer coming out of its mothball status, I am going to get a new mouse and keyboard. I am a bit behind the times; mice look they are going to assimilate you these days and mechanical keyboards seems to be all the rage. Can I be added to the sample list please? I live in London :)

EDIT - ignore above request. I have just had a play on a friend's sample kit. Brown is the one for me :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Sorry haven't been able to keep up to date with this post, not been well the past few months, updated OP.

Some people where skipped due to not replying to trust messages so they are marked in red (skipped)

Soldato
Hey chaps, Sorry for the delay... I'll be honest and admit I completely forgot I still had it :( my apologies.

Think I'll go for brown when I take the plunge :D

I've sent a trust message to BluZiff so I'll give him a few days to respond.

Thanks for doing this Baplad :)

Back
Top Bottom