Mein Kampf passage passes peer review

Caporegime
I take your inability to present any counter evidence is admission that you were wrong and that you support the academic findings then.

Nope... I just don't have any desire to waste time googling for some peer reviewed paper in order to support a simple opinion.

Soldato
Where are the academic articles that refute Islamaphobia is racism.

You seem to be trying to do a character assassination but have failed to provide any evidence

Oh so we're on to trying to 'prove' a negative on are we?

That perhaps rules out any future career in criminal law or any similiar fields for you as I am sure you appreciate the intricacies and issues of trying to 'prove' a negative.

Perhaps a future career in the clergy might be more consistent with your views. ...

I can see it now..... 'Where are the academic articles that refute the existence of any god or supernatural being? ' ...

... Checkmate atheists!

Anyway moving on from career advice.. .

... I am sorry to hear you view my posts here as some form of personal attack.... Perhaps it would be more helpful to view them instead as a form of protracted intervention, via the Internet, to try and help you iron out some of the kinks?

You just seen quite keen for validation here on these forums.. .

One minute boasting about your salary, and the 'peer reviewed' papers you have published

i have a PhD and BSC in Artificial Intelligence and 15 years experience applying machine learning to some of the toughest real world problems. I work with experts on state of the art machine learning, regulalry review papers on artificial intelligence and attend many conferences keeping up to date with the state of the art. i have been learning about AI for the last 20 years.I have many papers in good peer-reviewed journals, co-authored dozens more, won prizes. I have an extentive professional network of friends and acquaintances within AI from industry to academia. I have met and discussed with some of the most influential academic experts of our own time.i have discussed and pitched ideas and bussiness to head researchers in many of thr worlds largest IT firms. Therr is a reason i command a 6 figure salary for working on state of the art machine learning.

You are simply out of your depth and it shows.

Whilst another time boasting about the low taxes you pay on said salary in the tax haven you choose to reside in. ..

No, tax in Switzerland is about half that of the UK. For starters, income tax has high band of 30% against the UKs 40%, and the margins are set much higher. No such thing as council tax, a local tax equivalent works out about half the Uks council tax. VAt is a mere 7.6% against the UKs 17.5%. Fuel tax is at least 30% less.

Oh yeah, cannabis is 'legal'.

But then on other occasions you are suggesting that peer review is mostly a perfunctory spell check and grammar exercise whilst looking only for the most obvious of howlers and lecturing forum peasants about the imposition of higher taxation in the country of your birth that you couldn't wait to ditch as soon as it had finished educating you (lets not forget your admissions to failing to replay you state provided student loan which was only rectified when the state traced you to your tax haven)

But the real key is a mix improved social awareness and government policies including taxation. This is successful in many other countries including Japan and Scandinavian countries.

Income tax can be increased a lot, it is relatively low in the UK. (Caracus2k note: but its not as low as tax dodging Switzerland eh D. P? ....) It is also possible to have increased employer side taxation on all salaries above a certain threshold, perhaps at 200% above median. Even better is wage ratio limits or taxation penalties, e.g. addition on any employee earning more than 8x to 10x the lowest income employee average.

In German all medium and large companies had an advisory board made up of at least 50% employees. All executive pays have to be approved from non-executive employee committees. These boards in general follow wage ratio rules unless there are clear reasons not to.

This doesn't mean that Dave gets paid the same as Steve, but is more likely to earn within a certain ratio.

The wage ratio in the UK is horrific but the rich have managed to pass the blame on to the poor while they exploit the majority of the population.

Its all just terribly confusing why would someone commanding a six figure salary, in a notorious tax haven like Switzerland who thinks the UK is a 'cess pit' of a county want to spend so much of their valuable (?) time on a UK based computer Internet forum?

Last edited:
Soldato
This thread is embarrassing, not for me though.

LOL. :D

Rarely have I seen someone so accurately lanced on these forums.

@Caracus2k :D
giphy.gif

Caporegime
LOL. :D

Rarely have I seen someone so accurately lanced on these forums.

@Caracus2k :D
giphy.gif

You mean yourself because you can't "trust duh experts durp" claptrap that just furthers fascist ideals (left or right)? You have people in scientific careers telling you literally how it works and your opinion is more important than it for some inexplicable reason?

God i hate antifa/communist/student populists but this is ******* sad, inventing your own outrage is clearly a fetish for some here, I like almost anyone who's had to cite from the breadth of journals filled with worthless **** can tell you - Just ignore it and move on, you don't need to use it.

The solution was never to drop to the same level of retardation, but it's so typical.

Last edited:
Soldato
You mean yourself because you can't "trust duh experts durp" claptrap that just furthers fascist ideals (left or right)? You have people in scientific careers telling you literally how it works and your opinion is more important than it for some inexplicable reason?

God i hate antifa/communist/student populists but this is ******* sad, inventing your own outrage is clearly a fetish for some here.

Oh, I see. I read your "this is embarrassing (but not for me)" line as appreciating the way Caracus has dissected D.P.'s posts. Instead, you were actually siding with D.P. :D

I must admit, I did find it odd to be in agreement with you. No idea what the rest of your babble is referring to.

Back
Top Bottom