Men's Olympic Football Tournament ** spoilers **

Soldato
How bad a commentator is Mark Bright his voice is almost putting me to sleep!!

UAE look great but for some reason Uruguay are playing the long ball game?

Caporegime
Again to some degree this is feeling like a team, vs a group of players, they were just saying they've just spent 6 weeks training with each other, one of the reasons Spain are so good is such a large portion of the team plays together so often and the majority of the Spain squad has also been the same for years and years now.

Team trumps bunch of stars turning up with a week to go who don't much care about it and see it as a small title anyway.

Caporegime
You can't really say bunch of stars though can you? It's Suarez, Cavani....and 9 other not so great players.

The midfield has been AWOL and the defence looks slow and incompetent.

Caporegime
How bad a commentator is Mark Bright his voice is almost putting me to sleep!!

UAE look great but for some reason Uruguay are playing the long ball game?

I hate Mark Bright.

The second I heard his voice I thought, the olympics and we get Mark Bright rather than draft in some of the big boys, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's a complete idiot, was watching the earlier games on Eurosport and the guy on there has almost certainly never watched football before, he got everything wrong, he was constant cliches with almost zero relevance to the game and missing the most painfully obvious things.

Two main channels for coverage and neither channel has got a decent commentary team, :( I'd kill for Sky to broadcast it as well without the inept commentary.

Caporegime
'You would think Team GB would've done their homework on UAE'

Given they've struggled to get the nationalities of their own players right I'll be surprised if Team GB even turn up at the right stadium, on the right day and in the right country.

Soldato
'You would think Team GB would've done their homework on UAE'

Given they've struggled to get the nationalities of their own players right I'll be surprised if Team GB even turn up at the right stadium, on the right day and in the right country.

Bloomin hope they do/have I've got tickets for that game on Sunday!

Assumed UAE would be guff but have to admit I'd be worried about them against GB they look a solid team and you just know GB are going to play like they've never seen one another before let alone played with one another!

Man of Honour
Watching Brazil and GB at the same time. Should be two good games.

Brazil should walk all over Egypt in first gear.

Caporegime
Hansen: 'Richards looks like he's been on the pies all summer' :D

Not more than an hour ago Pearce was on TV saying Richards was in the shape of his life and he was lucky to have one of the best centre backs in the world in the squad :o

Pearce is definitely gay for Richards.

Back
Top Bottom